When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Camargo Ferry.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Camargo Ferry. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Camargo Ferry.
Large Airports ...
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Northwest Alabama Rgnl. (MSL/KMSL)
- Tuscaloosa Rgnl. (TCL/KTCL)
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
- Huntsville Intl. (HSV/KHSV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Okolona Muni. (FAA ID: 5A4)
- Okolona Municipal Airport lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Okolona Municipal Airport
- C. D. Lemons Muni.
- C. D. Lemons Municipal Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on C. D. Lemons Municipal Airport
- Stinson Fld. Muni.
- Stinson Field Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stinson Field Municipal Airport
- Tupelo Rgnl. (TUP/KTUP)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Monroe Co. Airport (FAA ID: M40)
- Monroe County Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Monroe County Airport
- Houston Muni. (FAA ID: M44)
- Houston Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Houston Municipal Airport
- Fulton - Itawamba Co. Airport (FAA ID: 11M)
- Fulton - Itawamba County Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fulton - Itawamba County Airport
- Pontotoc Co. Airport (FAA ID: 22M)
- Pontotoc County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pontotoc County Airport
- McCharen Fld. (FAA ID: M83)
- McCharen Field lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the south of Camargo Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McCharen Field
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Mississippi
About Monroe County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Camargo Ferry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Monroe County: www.monroecountyms.org
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Camargo Ferry), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Camargo Ferry) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Camargo Ferry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.0723, Longitude: -88.6478 In this case, the coordinates for Camargo Ferry have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).