When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Zalma.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Zalma. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Zalma.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Cape Girardeau Rgnl. (CGI/KCGI)
- Barkley Rgnl. (PAH/KPAH)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Dexter Muni. (FAA ID: DXE)
- Dexter Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dexter Municipal Airport
- Poplar Bluff Muni. (ICAO: KPOF)
- Fredericktown Rgnl. (FAA ID: H88)
- Fredericktown Regional Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fredericktown Regional Airport
- Sikeston Meml. Muni. (FAA ID: SIK)
- Sikeston Memorial Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sikeston Memorial Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Piedmont Muni. (FAA ID: PYN)
- Piedmont Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Piedmont Municipal Airport
- Malden Muni. (ICAO: KMAW)
- Mississippi Co. Airport (FAA ID: CHQ)
- Mississippi County Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mississippi County Airport
- Campbell Muni. (FAA ID: 34M)
- Campbell Municipal Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the south of Zalma.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Campbell Municipal Airport
- Farmington Rgnl. (ICAO: KFAM)
- Cairo Rgnl. (ICAO: KCIR)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Bollinger County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Zalma. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Zalma), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Zalma) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Zalma. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Zalma
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Zalma. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.1440, Longitude: -90.0799 In this case, the coordinates for Zalma have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).