When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Wiffenberg.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Wiffenberg. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Wiffenberg.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
- Columbia Rgnl. (COU/KCOU)
- Waynesville - St. Robert Rgnl. (TBN/KTBN)
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Hermann Muni. (FAA ID: 63M)
- Hermann Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hermann Municipal Airport
- Linn State Technical College (FAA ID: 1H3)
- Linn State Technical College Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the west of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Linn State Technical College Airport
- Sullivan Rgnl. (FAA ID: UUV)
- Sullivan Regional Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sullivan Regional Airport
- St. Clair Rgnl. (FAA ID: K39)
- Saint Clair Regional Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair Regional Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Washington Meml. (FAA ID: FYG)
- Washington Memorial Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington Memorial Airport
- Cuba Muni. (FAA ID: UBX)
- Cuba Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Wiffenberg.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cuba Municipal Airport
- Rolla National Airport (RLA/KVIH)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Gasconade County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Wiffenberg. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Wiffenberg), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Wiffenberg) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Wiffenberg. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.4603, Longitude: -91.4315 In this case, the coordinates for Wiffenberg have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).