When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Whitecloud.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Whitecloud. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Whitecloud.
Large Airports ...
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Eppley Airfield (OMA/KOMA)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Charles B. Wheeler Airport (MKC/KMKC)
- Forbes Fld. (FOE/KFOE)
- Lincoln Airport (LNK/KLNK)
- Manhattan Rgnl. (MHK/KMHK)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Northwest Missouri Rgnl. (FAA ID: EVU)
- Northwest Missouri Regional Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the north of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northwest Missouri Regional Airport
- Albany Muni. (FAA ID: K19)
- Albany Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albany Municipal Airport
- Gould Peterson Muni. (FAA ID: K57)
- Gould Peterson Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gould Peterson Municipal Airport
- Rosecrans Meml. (ICAO: KSTJ)
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Bedford Muni. (FAA ID: Y46)
- Bedford Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bedford Municipal Airport
- Clarinda Muni.
- Clarinda Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clarinda Municipal Airport
- Schenck Fld. (ICAO: KICL)
- Brenner Fld. (ICAO: KFNB)
- Rock Port Muni.
- Rock Port Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Port Municipal Airport
- Hiawatha Muni. (FAA ID: K87)
- Hiawatha Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hiawatha Municipal Airport
- Amelia Earhart Airport (FAA ID: K59)
- Amelia Earhart Airport lies 46 miles [74 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Amelia Earhart Airport
- Shenandoah Muni. (ICAO: KSDA)
- Farington Fld. (FAA ID: K01)
- Farington Field lies 48 miles [77.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Whitecloud.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Farington Field
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Nodaway County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Whitecloud. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Whitecloud), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Whitecloud) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Whitecloud. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.2089, Longitude: -94.8966 In this case, the coordinates for Whitecloud have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).