When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to White House.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from White House. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to White House.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Louisville Intl. (SDF/KSDF)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
- Midway Intl. (MDW/KMDW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Creve Coeur Airport (FAA ID: 1H0)
- Creve Coeur Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Creve Coeur Airport
- St. Charles Airport (FAA ID: 3SQ)
- Saint Charles Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Charles Airport
- St. Louis Metro-East Airport (FAA ID: 3K6)
- Saint Louis Metro-East Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Louis Metro-East Airport
- Shafer Metro East Airport
- Shafer Metro East Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shafer Metro East Airport
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- St. Louis Rgnl. (ALN/KALN)
- St. Clair Rgnl. (FAA ID: K39)
- Saint Clair Regional Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair Regional Airport
- St. Charles Co. Airport (ICAO: KSET)
- Washington Meml. (FAA ID: FYG)
- Washington Memorial Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington Memorial Airport
- Sparta Community - Hunter Fld. (ICAO: KSAR)
- Washington Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8WC)
- Washington County Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington County Airport
- Farmington Rgnl. (ICAO: KFAM)
- Sullivan Rgnl. (FAA ID: UUV)
- Sullivan Regional Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of White House.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sullivan Regional Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Missouri
About Saint Louis County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for White House. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Saint Louis County: www.co.st-louis.mo.us/
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to White House), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- White House) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in White House. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.4181, Longitude: -90.3257 In this case, the coordinates for White House have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).