When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to West Sullivan.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from West Sullivan. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to West Sullivan.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
- Waynesville - St. Robert Rgnl. (TBN/KTBN)
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Columbia Rgnl. (COU/KCOU)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Sullivan Rgnl. (FAA ID: UUV)
- Sullivan Regional Airport lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of West Sullivan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sullivan Regional Airport
- Cuba Muni. (FAA ID: UBX)
- Cuba Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of West Sullivan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cuba Municipal Airport
- St. Clair Rgnl. (FAA ID: K39)
- Saint Clair Regional Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of West Sullivan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair Regional Airport
- Washington Meml. (FAA ID: FYG)
- Washington Memorial Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of West Sullivan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington Memorial Airport
- Washington Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8WC)
- Washington County Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of West Sullivan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington County Airport
- Rolla National Airport (RLA/KVIH)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Crawford County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for West Sullivan. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to West Sullivan), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- West Sullivan) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for West Sullivan. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from West Sullivan
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in West Sullivan. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.1940, Longitude: -91.1913 In this case, the coordinates for West Sullivan have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).