When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Weber Hill.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Weber Hill. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Weber Hill.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Louisville Intl. (SDF/KSDF)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Creve Coeur Airport (FAA ID: 1H0)
- Creve Coeur Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Creve Coeur Airport
- St. Clair Rgnl. (FAA ID: K39)
- Saint Clair Regional Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair Regional Airport
- Washington Meml. (FAA ID: FYG)
- Washington Memorial Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington Memorial Airport
- St. Charles Airport (FAA ID: 3SQ)
- Saint Charles Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the north of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Charles Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- St. Charles Co. Airport (ICAO: KSET)
- Sullivan Rgnl. (FAA ID: UUV)
- Sullivan Regional Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sullivan Regional Airport
- Washington Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8WC)
- Washington County Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Weber Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington County Airport
- St. Louis Rgnl. (ALN/KALN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Missouri
About Jefferson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Weber Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Jefferson County: www.jeffcomo.org/
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Weber Hill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Weber Hill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Weber Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.4337, Longitude: -90.5526 In this case, the coordinates for Weber Hill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).