When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Wasola.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Wasola. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Wasola.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (ICT/KICT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Branson Meml. (ICAO: KBBG)
- Boone Co. Airport (HRO/KHRO)
- Springfield Airport (SGF/KSGF)
- Waynesville - St. Robert Rgnl. (TBN/KTBN)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Mansfield Muni. (FAA ID: 03B)
- Mansfield Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north of Wasola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mansfield Municipal Airport
- Mountain Grove Meml. (FAA ID: 1MO)
- Mountain Grove Memorial Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Wasola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountain Grove Memorial Airport
- Baxter County Rgnl.
- Baxter County Regional Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Wasola.
- Official website: www.mtnhome.net/airport/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baxter County Regional Airport
- Ozark Rgnl. (ICAO: KBPK)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Marion County Rgnl. (ICAO: KFLP)
- Cabool Meml. (FAA ID: TVB)
- Cabool Memorial Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Wasola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cabool Memorial Airport
- Willow Springs Meml. (FAA ID: 1H5)
- Willow Springs Memorial Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Wasola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Willow Springs Memorial Airport
- Taney Co. Airport (FAA ID: PLK)
- M. Graham Clark - Taney County Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Wasola.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on M. Graham Clark - Taney County Airport
- West Plains Muni. (ICAO: KUNO)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Ozark County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Wasola. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Wasola), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Wasola) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Wasola. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Wasola
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Wasola. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.7946, Longitude: -92.5757