When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Victoria.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Victoria. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Victoria.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Louisville Intl. (SDF/KSDF)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- St. Louis Downtown Airport (ICAO: KCPS)
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
- Scott AFB / Midamerica Airport (BLV/KBLV)
- Cape Girardeau Rgnl. (CGI/KCGI)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Washington Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8WC)
- Washington County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington County Airport
- St. Clair Rgnl. (FAA ID: K39)
- Saint Clair Regional Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair Regional Airport
- Farmington Rgnl. (ICAO: KFAM)
- Sullivan Rgnl. (FAA ID: UUV)
- Sullivan Regional Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sullivan Regional Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Creve Coeur Airport (FAA ID: 1H0)
- Creve Coeur Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Creve Coeur Airport
- Washington Meml. (FAA ID: FYG)
- Washington Memorial Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Washington Memorial Airport
- Fredericktown Rgnl. (FAA ID: H88)
- Fredericktown Regional Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fredericktown Regional Airport
- Perryville Muni. (FAA ID: K02)
- Perryville Municipal Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perryville Municipal Airport
- Sparta Community - Hunter Fld. (ICAO: KSAR)
- St. Charles Airport (FAA ID: 3SQ)
- Saint Charles Airport lies 46 miles [74 km]<2> miles to the north of Victoria.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Charles Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Missouri
About Jefferson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Victoria. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Jefferson County: www.jeffcomo.org/
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Victoria), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Victoria) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Victoria. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.1778, Longitude: -90.5260 In this case, the coordinates for Victoria have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).