When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Van Cleve.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Van Cleve. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Van Cleve.
Large Airports ...
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Kansas City Intl. (MCI/KMCI)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Waynesville - St. Robert Rgnl. (TBN/KTBN)
- Columbia Rgnl. (COU/KCOU)
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS/KSUS)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Rolla National Airport (RLA/KVIH)
- Lee C. Fine Meml. (ICAO: KAIZ)
- Linn State Technical College (FAA ID: 1H3)
- Linn State Technical College Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Linn State Technical College Airport
- Jefferson City Meml. (ICAO: KJEF)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Eldon Model Airpark (FAA ID: H79)
- Eldon Model Airpark lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eldon Model Airpark
- Richland Muni. (FAA ID: MO1)
- Richland Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richland Municipal Airport
- Osage Bch. Airport (FAA ID: K15)
- Grand Glaize - Osage Beach Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Glaize - Osage Beach Airport
- Camdenton Meml. (FAA ID: H21)
- Camdenton Memorial Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camdenton Memorial Airport
- Cuba Muni. (FAA ID: UBX)
- Cuba Municipal Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cuba Municipal Airport
- Roy Otten Meml. Airfield (FAA ID: 3VS)
- Roy Otten Memorial Airfield lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roy Otten Memorial Airfield
- Elton Hensley Meml. (FAA ID: FTT)
- Elton Hensley Memorial Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Van Cleve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elton Hensley Memorial Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Missouri
About Maries County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Van Cleve. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Van Cleve), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Van Cleve) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Van Cleve. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.2350, Longitude: -92.1574 In this case, the coordinates for Van Cleve have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).