Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Turners.
Our newspaper information for Turners is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Turners. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Turners. Our list contains 120 papers that were published within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Turners.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Turners.
Newspapers Neighboring Turners ...
The following newspapers were published within 25 miles [40.2 km] of Turners.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Turners.
- Published In Strafford [Greene County] ...
- Strafford Times (from 1913)
- Published In Springfield [Greene County] ...
- We know of 72 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Springfield. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Springfield
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Turners. This extended list includes all the papers from Springfield. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Turners
- Published In Fordland [Webster County] ...
- The Fordland News (from 1894)
- Published In Ozark [Christian County] ...
- Christian County Sentinel (from 1897)
- Free Silver Herald (from 1896)
- Monitor And Leader (from 187?)
- Ozark Democrat (from 1900)
- Ozark Headliner (from 1967)
- Ozark Weekly News (from 1884)
- Ozarks Voice & View (from 1992)
- The Herald (from 1895)
- The Ozark Herald (from 1898)
- The Ozark Monitor (from 1869)
- The Ozark Tribune (from 1905)
- The Real Estate Monitor (from 1884)
- The Weekly Mail (from 1890)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Nixa [Christian County] ...
- Nixa Enterprise (from 1960)
- Nixa News-Enterprise (from 1989)
- Nixa Reporter (from 1954)
- Published In Fair Grove [Greene County] ...
- Fair Grove Times (from 1909)
- Published In Sparta [Christian County] ...
- The Christian County Leader (from 1900)
- Published In Willard [Greene County] ...
- Cross Country Times (from 198?)
- Grand Prairie Gazette And Shopper (from 1976)
- Grand Prairie Gazette (from 1981)
- The Willard Reporter (from 1972)
- Published In Marshfield [Webster County] ...
- Marshfield Advertiser (from 1869)
- Missouri Yeoman (from 1865)
- The Marshfield Chronicle (from 1877)
- The Marshfield Citizen (from 1870)
- The Marshfield Democrat (from 1869)
- The Marshfield Herald (from 1930)
- The Marshfield Mail (from 1892)
- Webster County News (from 1870)
- Webster Standard (from 1884)
- Published In Chadwick [Christian County] ...
- The Vindicater (from 1900)
- Published In Republic [Greene County] ...
- The Republic Monitor (from 1894)
- The Republic Record (from 1933)
- The Republic (from 1888)
- Published In Seymour [Webster County] ...
- Seymour Citizen (from 1907)
- Seymour Enterprise (from 1885)
- The Sentinel (from 1904)
- Webster County Citizen (from 1954)
- Published In Niangua [Webster County] ...
- The Niangua News (from 1936)
- Webster County Times (from 1930)
- Published In Billings [Christian County] ...
- The Billings Times (from 1900)
- The Billings Weekly Times (from 1882)
- The Reformer (from 1875)
- Published In Ash Grove [Greene County] ...
- Ash Grove Advance (from 1897)
- The Commonwealth (from 188?)
- Published In Morrisville [Polk County] ...
- Morrisville Journal (from 1910)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Missouri
About Greene County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Turners. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Greene County: www.greenecountymo.org/
The official website for State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Turners) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Turners. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Turners
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Turners. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.1809, Longitude: -93.1555 In this case, the coordinates for Turners have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).