Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Port Hope.
Our newspaper information for Port Hope is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Port Hope. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Port Hope. Our list contains 39 papers that were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Port Hope.
Newspapers Neighboring Port Hope ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km] of Port Hope.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Port Hope.
- Published In Harbor Beach [Huron County] ...
- Harbor Beach News (from 1911)
- Harbor Beach Times (from 1899)
- The Times (from 1998)
- Published In Port Austin [Huron County] ...
- Huron County News (from 1863)
- Huron County Reporter (from 1862)
- The Huron County News And Caseville Advertiser (from 1876)
- The Huron County News (from 1876)
- The Port Austin Post (from 188?)
- Published In Bad Axe [Huron County] ...
- Huron County Independent
- Huron County Tribune (from 1906)
- The Bad Axe Democrat (from 1884)
- The Bad Axe Weekly Republican (from 1899)
- The Huron County Republican
- The Huron Daily Tribune (from 1955)
- The Huron News (from 1932)
- The Huron Tribune And The Huron County Republican (from 1902)
- The Huron Tribune (from 1875)
- The Huron Tribune (from 1899)
- Published In Minden City [Sanilac County] ...
- Minden Herald (from 18??)
- The Minden City Herald
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Published In Ubly [Huron County] ...
- The Ubly Courier (from 18??)
- Published In Elkton [Huron County] ...
- The Elkton Advance (from 1898)
- Published In Caseville [Huron County] ...
- The Caseville Advertiser (from 1874)
- Published In Deckerville [Sanilac County] ...
- The Deckerville Recorder (from 18??)
- The Recorder (from 1996)
- The Sanilac Recorder (from 1893)
- Published In Pigeon [Huron County] ...
- The Pigeon Progress (from 1897)
- The Progress-Advance (from 1954)
- Published In Cass City [Tuscola County] ...
- Cass City Chronicle (from 1899)
- The Cass City Enterprise (from 1881)
- Tri=county Chronicle (from 189?)
- Published In Carsonville [Sanilac County] ...
- The Carsonville Journal (from 194?)
- Published In Port Sanilac [Sanilac County] ...
- Port Sanilac Times (from 1858)
- Published In Sandusky [Sanilac County] ...
- Sandusky Republican-Tribune (from 1926)
- Sandusky Tribune (from 1905)
- Sanilac County News (from 19??)
- Published In Sebewaing [Huron County] ...
- The Review (from 190?)
- The Sebewaing Blade And Unionville Crescent (from 1959)
- The Sebewaing Blade (from 1890)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Michigan
About Huron County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Port Hope. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Michigan: https://www.michigan.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Port Hope) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Port Hope. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Port HopeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Port Hope. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.9411, Longitude: -82.7126 |