Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Arthur Bay.
Our newspaper information for Arthur Bay is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Arthur Bay. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Arthur Bay. Our list contains 70 papers that were published within 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> of Arthur Bay.
Newspapers Neighboring Arthur Bay ...
The following newspapers were published within 38 miles [61.2 km] of Arthur Bay.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Arthur Bay.
- Published In Stephenson [Menominee County] ...
- Menominee County Journal (from 1894)
- Published In Menominee [Menominee County] ...
- Daily Herald-Leader (from 1904)
- Menominee Democrat (from 1885)
- Menominee Herald-Leader (from 1983)
- Menominee Herald (from 1863)
- Menominee Journal (from 1876)
- The Daily Herald (from 1896)
- The Herald-Leader (from 1965)
- The Menominee Daily Herald (from 1894)
- The Menominee Daily Leader (from 1901)
- The Menominee Herald-Leader (from 1908)
- The Menominee Herald (from 1899)
- The Menominee Journal (from 1893)
- The Northwesterner (from 1909)
- The Twice-A-Week Menominee Journal (from 1894)
- Twin City Labor News (from 19??)
- Published In Marinette [Marinette County] ...
- Action Sunday (from 1989)
- Daily Eagle (from 1888)
- Eagle-Star/Herald-leader Saturday (from 1994)
- Marinette Advertiser (from 1904)
- Marinette Daily Star (from 1895)
- Marinette Star (from 1901)
- Marinette Tribunen (from 1894)
- The Daily Eagle-Star And Weekly Eagle-Star (from 1909)
- The Daily Eagle-Star (from 1903)
- The Eagle (from 1886)
- The Eagle (from 1888)
- The Independent (from 1886)
- The Marinette Eagle-Star And Twice-A-Week Eagle-Star (from 1913)
- The Marinette Eagle-Star (from 1913)
- The Marinette Times (from 1893)
- The North Star (from 1880)
- The first year of publication was in 1880, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 14399044
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The North Star
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86086716
- The Searchlight (from 1909)
- The Weekly Eagle-Star (from 1903)
- The Weekly Eagle (from 1901)
- Twin City Lumberman (from 1895)
- Published In Peshtigo [Marinette County] ...
- Peshtigo Times (from 1939)
- Peshtigo Times (from 1949)
- The New Peshtigo Times (from 1929)
- The Peshtigo Times (from 1894)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Wausaukee [Marinette County] ...
- The Independent (from 1895)
- The Index (from 1904)
- Published In Crivitz [Marinette County] ...
- The Crivitz Advocate (from 1912)
- Published In Sturgeon Bay [Door County] ...
- Door County Advocate (from 1918)
- Door County Advocate (from 1862)
- Door County Democrat (from 1893)
- The Advocate (from 1897)
- The Democrat (from 1892)
- The Door County Farmer And Fruit Grower (from 1926)
- The Door County News (from 1914)
- The Expositor (from 1873)
- The Independent (from 1886)
- The Republican (from 1890)
- The Sturgeon Bay Advocate (from 1912)
- Weekly Expositor (from 1880)
- Published In Escanaba [Delta County] ...
- Escanaba Daily Mirror (from 189?)
- Escanaba Mirror (from 188?)
- Escanaba Morning Press (from 1909)
- Medborgaren (from 1892)
- Semi-Weekly Iron Port (from 1891)
- The Daily Press (from 1978)
- The Escanaba Daily Press (from 1922)
- The Escanaba Journal
- The Escanaba Tribune (from 1869)
- The Iron Port (from 1877)
- The Iron Port (from 1893)
- The Semi-Weekly Iron Port And Calumet (from 1891)
- The Upper Peninsula Sunday Times (from 1978)
- The Weekly Iron Port (from 1892)
- Published In Lena [Oconto County] ...
- The Lena Enterprise (from 1903)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Michigan Community
About Menominee County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Arthur Bay. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Menominee County: www.menomineecounty.com/
The official website for State of Michigan: https://www.michigan.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Arthur Bay) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Arthur Bay. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.3089, Longitude: -87.4357 In this case, the coordinates for Arthur Bay have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|