Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Alabaster Junction.
Our newspaper information for Alabaster Junction is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Alabaster Junction. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Alabaster Junction. Our list contains 50 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Alabaster Junction.
Newspapers Neighboring Alabaster Junction ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Alabaster Junction.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Alabaster Junction.
- Published In Tawas City [Iosco County] ...
- Iosco Co. Pioneer
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in ????
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 38123558
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Iosco Co. Pioneer
- Holdings for: LCCN SN97070676
- The Tawas Herald (from 18??)
- Published In East Tawas [Iosco County] ...
- Iosco County News Herald (from 1981)
- Iosco County News (from 19??)
- Published In Oscoda [Iosco County] ...
- Published In Caseville [Huron County] ...
- The Caseville Advertiser (from 1874)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Standish [Arenac County] ...
- Arenac County Independent And Omer Progress
- Arenac County Independent
- Arenac County Independent (from 19??)
- The Wave (from 189?)
- The first year of publication was in 189?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 40991056
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Wave
- Holdings for: LCCN SN99065034
- Published In Rose City [Ogemaw County] ...
- Rose City News (from 1952)
- Rose City Review (from 1904)
- Published In Harrisville [Alcona County] ...
- Alcona County Review (from 1877)
- Published In Lincoln [Alcona County] ...
- Alcona County Herald (from 1910)
- The Lincoln Herald (from 1908)
- Published In Port Austin [Huron County] ...
- Huron County News (from 1863)
- Huron County Reporter (from 1862)
- The Huron County News And Caseville Advertiser (from 1876)
- The Huron County News (from 1876)
- The Port Austin Post (from 188?)
- Published In Pigeon [Huron County] ...
- The Pigeon Progress (from 1897)
- The Progress-Advance (from 1954)
- Published In Pinconning [Bay County] ...
- Pinconning Press (from 18??)
- The Pinconning Journal And Bay County News (from 1925)
- The Pinconning Journal And Bay County News (from 1943)
- The Pinconning Journal (from 1949)
- The Pinconning Journal (from 1940)
- Published In West Branch [Ogemaw County] ...
- Ogemaw County Herald
- Ogemaw County Journal (from 1876)
- Ogemaw County Times (from 188?)
- Ogemaw Republican (from 18??)
- The Herald-Times And Ogemaw Republican
- The Ogemaw County Herald And The Rose City News (from 1963)
- The Ogemaw County Herald (from 1924)
- West Branch Times (from 18??)
- Published In Elkton [Huron County] ...
- The Elkton Advance (from 1898)
- Published In Sebewaing [Huron County] ...
- The Review (from 190?)
- The Sebewaing Blade And Unionville Crescent (from 1959)
- The Sebewaing Blade (from 1890)
- Published In Mio [Oscoda County] ...
- Au Sable River Review (from 1979)
- Oscoda County Democrat (from 1892)
- Oscoda County Telegram And News (from 19??)
- The Age Of Reason (from 1894)
- The County Telegram (from 1894)
- The Mail-Telegram (from 1894)
- The Mio Telegram-News (from 191?)
- The Mio Telegram (from 1926)
- The Oscoda County Herald (from 1980)
- The Oscoda County News (from 1928)
- Published In Fairview [Oscoda County] ...
- Fairview News (from 191?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Michigan Community
About Iosco County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Alabaster Junction. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Iosco County: www.iosco.m33access.com/
The official website for State of Michigan: https://www.michigan.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Alabaster Junction) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Alabaster Junction. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.2459, Longitude: -83.5636 In this case, the coordinates for Alabaster Junction have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|