Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Bald Mountain.
Our newspaper information for Bald Mountain is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Bald Mountain. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Bald Mountain. Our list contains 63 papers that were published within 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> of Bald Mountain.
Newspapers Neighboring Bald Mountain ...
The following newspapers were published within 38 miles [61.2 km] of Bald Mountain.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Bald Mountain.
- Published In Rangeley [Franklin County] ...
- Rangeley Highlander (from 1957)
- Rangeley Irregular (from 1972)
- Rangeley Lakes (from 1895)
- The first year of publication was in 1895, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 35664470
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Rangeley Lakes
- Holdings for: LCCN SN96075160
- The Irregular At Rangeley (from ????)
- The Rangeley Record (from 1934)
- Published In Phillips [Franklin County] ...
- Maine Woods And Maine Sportsman (from 1909)
- Maine Woodsman (from 1902)
- Maine Woods (from 1910)
- Maine Woods (from 1900)
- Phillips Phonograph (from 1878)
- Sportsmen's Phonograph
- Published In Strong [Franklin County] ...
- Mountain Echo (from 1884)
- Published In Kingfield [Franklin County] ...
- Kingfield Reporter (from 1890)
- The Original Irregular (from 1983)
- Wild Woods Echo (from 1889)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In New Portland [Somerset County] ...
- The New Portland Sun (from 18??)
- Published In Colebrook [Coos County] ...
- The Colebrook Sentinel (from 1913)
- The Colebrook Weekly News (from 1876)
- The News And Sentinel (from 1885)
- The News And Sentinel (from 1934)
- The Northern Sentinel (from 1870)
- Published In West Stewartstown [Coos County] ...
- The Enterprise (from 1908)
- The Frontier Gazette (from 1892)
- The New Enterprise (from 1907)
- Published In Farmington [Franklin County] ...
- Down East Screamer, And Mann's Family Physician (from 18??)
- Farmington Chronicle And County Record (from 18??)
- Farmington Chronicle (from 185?)
- Franklin Journal (from 188?)
- Franklin Patriot (from 1858)
- Franklin Register And Sandy River Farmer (from 1843)
- Franklin Register (from 1840)
- Sandy River Yeoman (from 1831)
- The Chronicle (from 1845)
- The Daily Patriot (from 1863)
- The Farmington Advertiser (from 1901)
- The Farmington Herald (from 1881)
- The Franklin Journal And Farmington Chronicle (from 1919)
- The Franklin Journal (from 1912)
- The Herald (from 1880)
- The Independent (from 18??)
- The Juvenile Hustler And Adults' Circulating Medium (from 1911)
- The Little-Blue Times (from 185?)
- Times Record (from 1970)
- Published In Wilton [Franklin County] ...
- The Franklin County Times (from 1973)
- The Jay-Wilton Tribune (from 1988)
- The Wilton Advertiser (from 19??)
- The Wilton Sentinel (from 18??)
- The Wilton Times (from 1949)
- The Wilton Times (from 1971)
- The Wilton Watch Word (from 1938)
- Wilton Observer (from 1971)
- Wilton Record (from 1881)
- The first year of publication was in 1881, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 35664509
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Wilton Record
- Holdings for: LCCN SN96075144
- Wilton Search-Light (from 19??)
- Published In Bethel [Oxford County] ...
- The Bethel Citizen (from 1995)
- The Bethel Courier (from 1858)
- The Bethel News (from 1895)
- The Bethel Oxford County Citizen (from 1935)
- The Oxford County Citizen (from 1908)
- Published In Berlin [Coos County] ...
- Berlin Independent (from 1888)
- Le Journal De Berlin, N.H. (from 194?)
- The Berlin Independent (from 1902)
- The Brown Bulletin (from 1919)
- The Independent (from 1896)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Maine
About Oxford County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Bald Mountain. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Oxford County: www.oxfordcounty.org/
The official website for State of Maine: https://www.maine.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bald Mountain) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bald Mountain. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.9548, Longitude: -70.7906 In this case, the coordinates for Bald Mountain have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).