When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Attean Landing.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Attean Landing. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Attean Landing.
Large Airports ...
- Bangor Intl. (BGR/KBGR)
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM/KPWM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
General Aviation Airports ...
- Newton Fld. (FAA ID: 59B)
- Newton Field lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Newton Field
- Sugarloaf Rgnl. (FAA ID: B21)
- Sugarloaf Regional Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sugarloaf Regional Airport
- Greenville Muni. (ICAO: K3B1)
- St. Georges Aero (ICAO: CYSG)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Rangeley Muni.
- Rangeley Municipal Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rangeley Municipal Airport
- Steven A. Bean Muni. (FAA ID: 8B0)
- Steven A. Bean Municipal Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Steven A. Bean Municipal Airport
- Lac Etchemin Airport (FAA ID: CSC5)
- Lac Etchemin Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the north of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Etchemin Airport
- Charles A Chase Jr. Meml. Fld. (FAA ID: 44B)
- Charles A Chase Junior Memorial Field lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Charles A Chase Junior Memorial Field
- Thetford Mines Airport (FAA ID: CSM3)
- Thetford Mines Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Attean Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thetford Mines Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Maine
About Somerset County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Attean Landing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Maine: https://www.maine.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Attean Landing), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Attean Landing) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Attean Landing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.5875, Longitude: -70.2776 In this case, the coordinates for Attean Landing have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).