Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Apex.
Our newspaper information for Apex is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Apex. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Apex. Our list contains 66 papers that were published within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Apex.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Apex.
Newspapers Neighboring Apex ...
The following newspapers were published within 22 miles [35.4 km] of Apex.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Apex.
- Published In Crofton [Christian County] ...
- The Crofton Courier (from 188?)
- Published In Greenville [Muhlenberg County] ...
- Greenville Banner (from 18??)
- Leader-News (from 1964)
- The Greenville Leader Central City News (from 1962)
- The Muhlenberg Echo (from 18??)
- The Muhlenberger (from 18??)
- The Record (from 1899)
- Published In Earlington [Hopkins County] ...
- The Bee (from 1889)
- The Earlington News (from 1938)
- Published In Hopkinsville [Christian County] ...
- We know of 29 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Hopkinsville. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Hopkinsville
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> of Apex. This extended list includes all the papers from Hopkinsville. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Apex
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Central City [Muhlenberg County] ...
- The Central City Argus (from 1905)
- The Central City Republican (from 18??)
- The Messenger (from 1932)
- The Muhlenberg County Sun (from 19??)
- The Times-Argus (from 1906)
- Published In Dawson Springs [Hopkins County] ...
- The Dawson Springs Progress (from 19??)
- The Dawson Tribune (from 19??)
- Published In Madisonville [Hopkins County] ...
- Glenn's Graphic (from 1899)
- Hopkins County Gleaner (from 188?)
- Hopkins County Hustler (from 18??)
- Madisonville Daily Messenger (from 191?)
- Madisonville Messenger (from 1928)
- Madisonville Times (from 18??)
- Southern Kentucky Register (from 1860)
- The Daily Hustler (from 1895)
- The Daily Hustler (from 1906)
- The Daily Journal (from 190?)
- The Hopkins County Times (from 1948)
- The Hustler (from 1888)
- The Hustler (from 1893)
- The Hustler (from 1912)
- The Kentucky Times (from 1868)
- The Madisonville Hustler (from 1892)
- The Madisonville Journal (from 190?)
- The Madisonville Times (from 1871)
- The Madisonville Times (from 1885)
- The Messenger (from 1965)
- The South-West (from 187?)
- The Twice a Week Hustler (from 1912)
- Published In Elkton [Todd County] ...
- The Elkton Witness (from 1873)
- The Green River Whig (from 1847)
- The Todd County Progress (from 18??)
- The Todd County Standard And Todd County Times
- The Todd County Standard (from 192?)
- The Todd County Times (from 1893)
- Published In Pembroke [Christian County] ...
- The Pembroke Journal (from 188?)
- The Pembroke Review (from 1897)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Kentucky
About Christian County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Apex. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Kentucky: https://kentucky.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Apex) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Apex. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.0975, Longitude: -87.3411 In this case, the coordinates for Apex have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|