Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Coffee.
Our newspaper information for Coffee is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Coffee. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Coffee. Our list contains 73 papers that were published within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of Coffee.
Newspapers Neighboring Coffee ...
The following newspapers were published within 37 miles [59.5 km] of Coffee.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Coffee.
- Published In Alma [Bacon County] ...
- Alma Times-Statesman (from 1983)
- The Alma Times (from 1996)
- The Alma Times (from 1913)
- The Bacon Advertiser (from 1958)
- The Screaming Eagle News (from 1981)
- The Statesman (from 1981)
- The Verdict (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass News (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass Shopper (from 1955)
- Trend (from 1970)
- Years of publication: 1970 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 21664427
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Trend
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90052226
- Published In Patterson [Pierce County] ...
- Published In Blackshear [Pierce County] ...
- Blackshear Georgian (from 1885)
- Blackshear News (from 1878)
- Little Gem (from 1878)
- Local Advance (from 1881)
- The first year of publication was in 1881, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19793116
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Local Advance
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89053601
- Southeast Georgian (from 1876)
- The Blackshear Index (from 188?)
- The Blackshear Times (from 1876)
- The Georgia Observer (from 1958)
- The News And Signal (from 1882)
- The Pierce County Journal (from 1887)
- Published In Baxley [Appling County] ...
- Baxley Herald (from 193?)
- Baxley News-Banner (Baxley Herald) (from 1941)
- The Appling County Citizen (from 1973)
- The Baxley News-Banner (from 1942)
- The Baxley News-Banner (from 1912)
- The Industrial And Agricultural Leader (from 1947)
- The News Banner (from 18??)
- Continue List (11 more) ...
- Published In Odum [Wayne County] ...
- Published In Waycross [Ware County] ...
- Southern Observer (from 18??)
- The Reporter (from 1880)
- The Waycross Herald (from 18??)
- The Waycross Journal (from 1895)
- The Waycross Weekly Journal (from 1914)
- Waycross Daily Journal And Evening Herald (from 1914)
- Waycross Daily Journal (from 1907)
- Waycross Evening Herald (from 189?)
- Waycross Georgian (from 192?)
- Waycross Headlight (from 1884)
- Waycross Journal-Herald (from 1914)
- Waycross Morning Herald (from 19??)
- Waycross Weekly Herald (from 1893)
- Waycross Weekly Herald (from 1908)
- Weekly Edition Of The Waycross Evening Herald (from 190?)
- Published In Jesup [Wayne County] ...
- The Jesup Georgian (from 18??)
- The Jesup Sentinel And Wayne County News (from 1911)
- The Jesup Sentinel (from 1876)
- The Jesup Sentinel (from 1913)
- The Press-Sentinel (from 1977)
- The Sentinel-News (from 1910)
- The Wayne Triumph (from 1875)
- Wayne County News (from 1896)
- Wayne County Press (from 1960)
- Published In Millwood [Ware County] ...
- Ware County News (from 1903)
- Published In Nahunta [Brantley County] ...
- The Brantley Countian (from 1925)
- The Brantley Enterprise (from 1927)
- The Nahunta Banner (from 19??)
- Published In Hazlehurst [Jeff Davis County] ...
- Hazlehurst News (from 190?)
- Jeff Davis County Ledger (from 1944)
- Jeff Davis Ledger (from 1983)
- The Georgia Cracker (from 19??)
- Published In Douglas [Coffee County] ...
- Douglas Weekly Breeze (from 190?)
- The Coffee County Progress (from 1913)
- The Douglas Breeze (from 18??)
- The Douglas Enterprise (from 1905)
- Published In Broxton [Coffee County] ...
- The Broxton Journal (from 1932)
- Published In Pearson [Atkinson County] ...
- Atkinson County Citizen And The Pearson Tribune (from 1955)
- Atkinson County Citizen (from 1976)
- Coffee County Gazette (from 18??)
- Pearson Tribune (from 191?)
- The Pioneer (from 1874)
- Published In Ludowici [Long County] ...
- The Ludowici News (from 1922)
- Published In Glennville [Tattnall County] ...
- The Glennville Sentinel (from 19??)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Georgia
About Bacon County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Coffee. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coffee) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Coffee. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CoffeeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coffee. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.5077, Longitude: -82.3118 |