Census Data for Coffee ...
As far as we can tell, Coffee has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Coffee, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Alma [Bacon County]
- Offerman [Pierce County]
- Patterson [Pierce County]
- Blackshear [Pierce County]
- Surrency [Appling County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Surrency
- Surrency [Appling County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Coffee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Surrency have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Surrency
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Surrency<2>
- Screven [Wayne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Screven
- Screven [Wayne County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the east of Coffee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Screven have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Screven
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Screven<2>
- Baxley [Appling County]
- Nicholls [Coffee County]
- Continue List (139 more) ...
- Odum [Wayne County]
- Waycross [Ware County]
- Graham [Appling County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Graham
- Graham [Appling County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northwest of Coffee
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Graham have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Graham
- Hoboken [Brantley County]
- Jesup [Wayne County]
- Denton [Jeff Davis County]
- Nahunta [Brantley County]
Bacon County ...
Coffee is located in Bacon County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Bacon County.
Miscellaneous Information for Coffee ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Bacon County or the community of Coffee:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Coffee:
- GNIS ID for Coffee: 326223
- GNIS ID for Bacon County: 344784
- GNIS ID for State of Georgia: 1705317
- The FIPS Codes ...
- An earlier (and largely obsolete) identification method was called the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS):
- State Code: 13 (Georgia)
- County Code: 005 (Bacon County)
- Place Code: 17384 (Coffee)
- State & County Code: 13/005 (Georgia / Bacon County)
- State & Place Code: 13/17384 (Georgia / Coffee)
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Coffee is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Coffee.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Georgia
About Bacon County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coffee. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coffee) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Coffee. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CoffeeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coffee. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.5077, Longitude: -82.3118 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Bacon, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|