Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Cadley.
Our newspaper information for Cadley is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Cadley. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Cadley. Our list contains 54 papers that were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Cadley.
Newspapers Neighboring Cadley ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km] of Cadley.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Cadley.
- Published In Warrenton [Warren County] ...
- Rural Cabinet (from 1828)
- The Georgia Clipper (from 1860)
- The Warrenton Clipper (from 187?)
- Warren County Reporter (from 1902)
- Published In Thomson [McDuffie County] ...
- McDuffie Weekly Journal (from 1871)
- Progressive Democrat (from 1911)
- The McDuffie Enterprise (from 1893)
- The McDuffie Progress (from 1901)
- The Semi-Weekly Enterprise (from 1899)
- The Thomson Advertiser (from 1866)
- The Thomson Guard (from 191?)
- The Thomson Ledger (from 1929)
- Thomson Times (from 1991)
- Published In Crawfordville [Taliaferro County] ...
- Crawfordville Advocate (from 189?)
- Crawfordville Democrat (from 1881)
- The Advocate-Democrat (from 1893)
- The Democrat (from 1877)
- The People's Advocate (from 1892)
- Published In Washington [Wilkes County] ...
- News & Planters' Gazette (from 1840)
- Southern Courant (from 18??)
- Southern Spy (from 1834)
- The Christian Index (from 1835)
- The Christian Index (from 1835)
- The Friend And Monitor (from 1815)
- The Gazette-Chronicle (from 1905)
- The Georgia Reporter (from 1895)
- The Independent Press (from 1840)
- The Monitor (from 1800)
- The News-Reporter (from 1919)
- The News (from 1816)
- The News (from 1833)
- The Washington Gazette (from 1866)
- The Washington Gazette (from 1849)
- The Washington Independent (from 1860)
- The Washington News And Miscellaneous Advertiser (from 1832)
- The Washington News (from 1821)
- The Washington Reporter
- The Wilkes County Forum (from 1922)
- The Wilkes Republican (from 185?)
- Washington Chronicle (from 1886)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Lincolnton [Lincoln County] ...
- Lincoln Journal (from 19??)
- The Lincoln Home Journal (from 189?)
- The Lincolnton News (from 1882)
- Published In Gibson [Glascock County] ...
- Gibson Record Combined With The Georgia Guide (from 1954)
- The Enterprise-Record (from 1892)
- The Georgia Guide (from 193?)
- The Gibson Record (from 1891)
- The Glascock Banner (from 1894)
- Published In Harlem [Columbia County] ...
- Columbia Advertiser (from 1880)
- The Columbia Sentinel (from 1882)
- Published In Mount Zion [Hancock County] ...
- Hancock Advertiser (from 1826)
- The Missionary (from 1819)
- Published In Union Point [Greene County] ...
- The Weekly Bee (from 1889)
- The first year of publication was in 1889, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19639221
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Weekly Bee
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89053156
- The Weekly Review (from 1897)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Georgia
About Warren County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Cadley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cadley) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cadley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.5337, Longitude: -82.6596 In this case, the coordinates for Cadley have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|