Census Data for Busseys Ferry ...
As far as we can tell, Busseys Ferry has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Busseys Ferry, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Parksville [McCormick County]
- Plum Branch [McCormick County]
- McCormick [McCormick County]
- Lincolnton [Lincoln County]
- Troy [Greenwood County]
- Edgefield [Edgefield County]
- Grovetown [Columbia County]
- Harlem [Columbia County]
- Continue List (600 more) ...
- North Augusta [Aiken County]
- Trenton [Edgefield County]
- Augusta [Richmond County]
- Dearing [McDuffie County]
- Thomson [McDuffie County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thomson
- Thomson [McDuffie County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the southwest of Busseys Ferry
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Thomson have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thomson
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Thomson<2>
- Johnston [Edgefield County]
- Burnettown [Aiken County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnettown
- Burnettown [Aiken County] lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Busseys Ferry
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Burnettown have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnettown
Lincoln County ...
Busseys Ferry is located in Lincoln County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Lincoln County.
Miscellaneous Information for Busseys Ferry ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Lincoln County or the community of Busseys Ferry:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Busseys Ferry:
- GNIS ID for Busseys Ferry: 335571
- GNIS ID for Lincoln County: 1688000
- GNIS ID for State of Georgia: 1705317
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Busseys Ferry is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Busseys Ferry.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Georgia
About Lincoln County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Busseys Ferry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lincoln County: www.lincolncountyga.com
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Busseys Ferry) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Busseys Ferry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.7543, Longitude: -82.2490 In this case, the coordinates for Busseys Ferry have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Lincoln, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|