Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Bushnell.
Our newspaper information for Bushnell is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Bushnell. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Bushnell. Our list contains 56 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Bushnell.
Newspapers Neighboring Bushnell ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Bushnell.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Bushnell.
- Published In Broxton [Coffee County] ...
- The Broxton Journal (from 1932)
- Published In Douglas [Coffee County] ...
- Douglas Weekly Breeze (from 190?)
- The Coffee County Progress (from 1913)
- The Douglas Breeze (from 18??)
- The Douglas Enterprise (from 1905)
- Published In Ocilla [Irwin County] ...
- Ocilla Dispatch (from 1899)
- The Dispatch (from 1896)
- The Ocilla Star (from 190?)
- Published In Alapaha [Berrien County] ...
- Berrien County News (from 1875)
- Georgia Forester (from 1874)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Pearson [Atkinson County] ...
- Atkinson County Citizen And The Pearson Tribune (from 1955)
- Atkinson County Citizen (from 1976)
- Coffee County Gazette (from 18??)
- Pearson Tribune (from 191?)
- The Pioneer (from 1874)
- Published In Irwinville [Irwin County] ...
- The Irwin County Courier (from 1903)
- The Star Of San Marino (from 1843)
- Published In Millwood [Ware County] ...
- Ware County News (from 1903)
- Published In Alma [Bacon County] ...
- Alma Times-Statesman (from 1983)
- The Alma Times (from 1996)
- The Alma Times (from 1913)
- The Bacon Advertiser (from 1958)
- The Screaming Eagle News (from 1981)
- The Statesman (from 1981)
- The Verdict (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass News (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass Shopper (from 1955)
- Trend (from 1970)
- Years of publication: 1970 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 21664427
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Trend
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90052226
- Published In Nashville [Berrien County] ...
- The Berrien Press (from 1958)
- The Nashville Herald (from 1904)
- The South Georgian (from 1899)
- Published In Hazlehurst [Jeff Davis County] ...
- Hazlehurst News (from 190?)
- Jeff Davis County Ledger (from 1944)
- Jeff Davis Ledger (from 1983)
- The Georgia Cracker (from 19??)
- Published In Abbeville [Wilcox County] ...
- The Abbeville Chronicle (from 1896)
- The Wilcox County Chronicle (from 1954)
- The Wilcox News (from 198?)
- Published In Baxley [Appling County] ...
- Baxley Herald (from 193?)
- Baxley News-Banner (Baxley Herald) (from 1941)
- The Appling County Citizen (from 1973)
- The Baxley News-Banner (from 1942)
- The Baxley News-Banner (from 1912)
- The Industrial And Agricultural Leader (from 1947)
- The News Banner (from 18??)
- Published In Homerville [Clinch County] ...
- Clinch County News (from 1897)
- Ed Rivers Weekly (from 1932)
- The Clinch County News (from 1933)
- The Wiregrass Cracker (from 1883)
- Published In Du Pont [Clinch County] ...
- DuPont Okefenokean (from 187?)
- The Industrial Banner (from 1892)
- Published In Adel [Cook County] ...
- Adel News-Tribune (from 1983)
- The Adel News (from 1886)
- The Cook County Shopper (from 1978)
- The Cook County Tribune (from 197?)
- Published In Omega [Tift County] ...
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Georgia
About Coffee County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Bushnell. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bushnell) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bushnell. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.5602, Longitude: -82.9599 In this case, the coordinates for Bushnell have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|