Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Braganza.
Our newspaper information for Braganza is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Braganza. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Braganza. Our list contains 65 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Braganza.
Newspapers Neighboring Braganza ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Braganza.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Braganza.
- Published In Waycross [Ware County] ...
- Southern Observer (from 18??)
- The Reporter (from 1880)
- The Waycross Herald (from 18??)
- The Waycross Journal (from 1895)
- The Waycross Weekly Journal (from 1914)
- Waycross Daily Journal And Evening Herald (from 1914)
- Waycross Daily Journal (from 1907)
- Waycross Evening Herald (from 189?)
- Waycross Georgian (from 192?)
- Waycross Headlight (from 1884)
- Waycross Journal-Herald (from 1914)
- Waycross Morning Herald (from 19??)
- Waycross Weekly Herald (from 1893)
- Waycross Weekly Herald (from 1908)
- Weekly Edition Of The Waycross Evening Herald (from 190?)
- Published In Blackshear [Pierce County] ...
- Blackshear Georgian (from 1885)
- Blackshear News (from 1878)
- Little Gem (from 1878)
- Local Advance (from 1881)
- The first year of publication was in 1881, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19793116
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Local Advance
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89053601
- Southeast Georgian (from 1876)
- The Blackshear Index (from 188?)
- The Blackshear Times (from 1876)
- The Georgia Observer (from 1958)
- The News And Signal (from 1882)
- The Pierce County Journal (from 1887)
- Published In Nahunta [Brantley County] ...
- The Brantley Countian (from 1925)
- The Brantley Enterprise (from 1927)
- The Nahunta Banner (from 19??)
- Published In Patterson [Pierce County] ...
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Published In Folkston [Charlton County] ...
- Charlton County Herald (from 1898)
- Okefenokee Times (from 2002)
- The Folkston Progress (from 1927)
- Published In Millwood [Ware County] ...
- Ware County News (from 1903)
- Published In Homerville [Clinch County] ...
- Clinch County News (from 1897)
- Ed Rivers Weekly (from 1932)
- The Clinch County News (from 1933)
- The Wiregrass Cracker (from 1883)
- Published In Alma [Bacon County] ...
- Alma Times-Statesman (from 1983)
- The Alma Times (from 1996)
- The Alma Times (from 1913)
- The Bacon Advertiser (from 1958)
- The Screaming Eagle News (from 1981)
- The Statesman (from 1981)
- The Verdict (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass News (from 19??)
- The Wiregrass Shopper (from 1955)
- Trend (from 1970)
- Years of publication: 1970 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 21664427
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Trend
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90052226
- Published In Hilliard [Nassau County] ...
- Hilliard Enterprise (from 1938)
- Published In Du Pont [Clinch County] ...
- DuPont Okefenokean (from 187?)
- The Industrial Banner (from 1892)
- Published In Pearson [Atkinson County] ...
- Atkinson County Citizen And The Pearson Tribune (from 1955)
- Atkinson County Citizen (from 1976)
- Coffee County Gazette (from 18??)
- Pearson Tribune (from 191?)
- The Pioneer (from 1874)
- Published In Jesup [Wayne County] ...
- The Jesup Georgian (from 18??)
- The Jesup Sentinel And Wayne County News (from 1911)
- The Jesup Sentinel (from 1876)
- The Jesup Sentinel (from 1913)
- The Press-Sentinel (from 1977)
- The Sentinel-News (from 1910)
- The Wayne Triumph (from 1875)
- Wayne County News (from 1896)
- Wayne County Press (from 1960)
- Published In Odum [Wayne County] ...
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Georgia
About Ware County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Braganza. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Ware County: www.warecounty.com/
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Braganza) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Braganza. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.1183, Longitude: -82.2529 In this case, the coordinates for Braganza have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|