Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Box Ankle.
Our newspaper information for Box Ankle is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Box Ankle. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Box Ankle. Our list contains 40 papers that were published within 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> of Box Ankle.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Box Ankle.
Newspapers Neighboring Box Ankle ...
The following newspapers were published within 21 miles [33.8 km] of Box Ankle.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Box Ankle.
- Published In Forsyth [Monroe County] ...
- Educational Journal (from 1857)
- The Bee (from 1848)
- The first year of publication was in 1848, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19873603
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Bee
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89053376
- The Little Georgian (from 184?)
- The Monroe Advertiser (from 1856)
- The Monroe Advertiser (from 1985)
- The Monroe County Reporter (from 1972)
- Published In Flovilla [Butts County] ...
- Co=Operative Workman (from 18??)
- Headlight=Homeseeker (from 18??)
- National Headlight (from 189?)
- The Flovilla And Indian Springs Enterprise (from 189?)
- Published In Barnesville [Lamar County] ...
- The Barnesville Gazette (from 187?)
- The Barnesville Herald And News Gazette (from 1980)
- The Barnesville News-Gazette (from 189?)
- The Barnesville Patriot (from 187?)
- The Barnesville Weekly Gazette (from 186?)
- The Daily Gazette (from 188?)
- The Herald-Gazette (from 1981)
- The News-Gazette (from 1941)
- The Orthodox Democrat (from 1885)
- The Pike County News (from 1880)
- The Weekly Gazette (from 1868)
- Published In Jackson [Butts County] ...
- Butts County Argus (from 18??)
- The Butts County Progress (from 18??)
- The Jackson Argus (from 189?)
- The Jackson News (from 1881)
- The Jackson Progress-Argus (from 1915)
- The Jackson Record (from 18??)
- The Jacksonian (from 1907)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Griffin [Spalding County] ...
- We know of 31 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Griffin. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Griffin
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> of Box Ankle. This extended list includes all the papers from Griffin. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Box Ankle
- Published In Monticello [Jasper County] ...
- Jasper County Banner (from 1875)
- The Jasper County News (from 1882)
- The Monticello News (from 1903)
- Published In Zebulon [Pike County] ...
- Pike County Journal And Reporter (from 1980)
- Pike County Journal (from 1888)
- Pike County Times-Journal (from 1904)
- Pike County Times (from 1903)
- Reporter (from 1976)
- Years of publication: 1976 to 1980
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 22190935
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Reporter
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90052079
- The Pike County Journal (from 1907)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Georgia
About Monroe County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Box Ankle. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Monroe County: www.monroecountygeorgia.com/
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Box Ankle) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Box Ankle. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Box AnkleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Box Ankle. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.1168, Longitude: -83.9731 |