Around Boggy ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Jacksonville (FL). It is located about 31 miles [49 km] to the southeast of Boggy. Jacksonville (FL) has a population of 921,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Woodstock.
It is located about 24 miles [ km] to the northeast of Boggy and has a population of 33,000 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Boggy.<2>
- Baldwin [Duval County]
- Boulogne [Nassau County]
- Bryceville [Nassau County]
- Callahan [Nassau County]
- Dyal [Nassau County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dyal
- Dyal [Nassau County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Boggy
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dyal
- Glen Saint Mary [Baker County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Hilliard [Nassau County]
- MacClenny [Baker County]
- Maxville [Duval County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maxville
- Maxville [Duval County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the south of Boggy
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Maxville
- Nassau Village [Nassau County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nassau Village
- Nassau Village [Nassau County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the east of Boggy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nassau Village have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nassau Village
- Sanderson [Baker County]
- Taylor [Baker County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Taylor
- Taylor [Baker County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Boggy
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Taylor
- Folkston [Charlton County]
- Saint George [Charlton County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint George
- Saint George [Charlton County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the east of Boggy
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint George have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint George
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint George<3>
- Traders Hill [Charlton County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Traders Hill
- Traders Hill [Charlton County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the north of Boggy
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Traders Hill
For more communities neighboring Boggy, please visit our County-by-County Page for Boggy.
Charlton County ...
Boggy is located in Charlton County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Charlton County: Baker (FL), Nassau (FL), Brantley, Camden & Ware.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Boggy ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Boggy.
Airports Near Boggy ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Boggy and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Boggy.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Georgia:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Georgia
About Charlton County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Boggy. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Boggy.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Boggy) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Boggy. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 30.5222, Longitude: -82.1515 In this case, the coordinates for Boggy have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Charlton, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Boggy), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|