Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Rogers.
Our newspaper information for Rogers is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Rogers. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Rogers. Our list contains 53 papers that were published within 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> of Rogers.
Newspapers Neighboring Rogers ...
The following newspapers were published within 14 miles [22.5 km] of Rogers.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Rogers.
- Published In Dayville [Windham County] ...
- Dayville Sunbeam (from 1882)
- Killingly Observer (from 1897)
- Observer-Review (from 1898)
- The Sunbeam (from 1882)
- Weekly Sunbeam (from 1883)
- Published In Pomfret Landing [Windham County] ...
- The Pomfret World (from 190?)
- Published In Brooklyn [Windham County] ...
- American Farmer And Mechanic (from 184?)
- Independent Observer, And County Advertiser (from 1820)
- Independent Observer (from 182?)
- People's Press (from 183?)
- The Harrisonian (from 1840)
- The Observer (from 1824)
- The Unionist (from 1833)
- The Windham County Whig And Unionist (from 1834)
- Valley News (from 19??)
- Windham County Advertiser (from 1826)
- Windham County Gazette (from 183?)
- Published In Pomfret [Windham County] ...
- The Pomfret Prattler (from 1880)
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Published In Putnam [Windham County] ...
- Fashist (from 1933)
- Years of publication: 1933 to 1940
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12734504
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Fashist
- Holdings for: LCCN SN85022385
- Putnam Patriot (from 1872)
- Putnam Town Crier & Northeast Ledger (from 199?)
- The Daily Standard (from 1890)
- The Daily Sunbeam (from 1884)
- The Observer-Patriot (from 1979)
- Windham County News (from 1875)
- Windham County Observer, Putnam Patriot (from 1962)
- Windham County Observer (from 1900)
- Windham County Standard (from 1884)
- Published In Moosup [Windham County] ...
- The Journal Press (from 1955)
- The Moosup Journal (from 189?)
- The Plainfield Journal (from 188?)
- Published In Thompson [Windham County] ...
- Thompson Bulletin (from 183?)
- Windham County Gazette (from 1835)
- Published In Woodstock [Windham County] ...
- The Woodstock Gazette (from 190?)
- Published In Ashford [Windham County] ...
- Ashford Gazette (from 1949)
- The Ashford Citizen (from 1952)
- The Ashford Citizen (from 1975)
- Published In Plainfield [Windham County] ...
- The Great Freshet (from 188?)
- Published In Warrenville [Windham County] ...
- Published In Chepachet [Providence County] ...
- The Chepachet Weakly (from 1881)
- The Weakly (from 1880)
- Published In Pascoag [Providence County] ...
- The Weekly World (from 1932)
- Published In Webster [Worcester County] ...
- The Thompson News (from 1905)
- The Times (from 1984)
- The Webster Journal (from 1858)
- The Webster Times (from 1903)
- The Webster Times (from 1904)
- The Webster Weekly Times (from 1859)
- Webster Daily Times (from 1903)
- Webster Evening Times (from 1903)
- Webster Evening Times (from 1923)
- Webster Times (from 1867)
- Webster Times (from 1934)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Connecticut
About Windham County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Rogers. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Connecticut: https://portal.ct.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Rogers) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Rogers. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Rogers
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rogers. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.8402, Longitude: -71.9061