Welcome to Pearblossom ...
Pearblossom is located in Los Angeles County<1>.
Pearblossom is 3,040 feet [927 m] above sea level.<2> In other words, the altitude of Pearblossom is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Pearblossom lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time
Pearblossom is located in the (661) area code.
The ZIP code for Pearblossom: 93553<3>
Communities near Pearblossom ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Pearblossom.
- Lancaster [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lancaster
- Lancaster [Los Angeles County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Pearblossom
- Population from the 2020 Census: 155,822 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lancaster
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Lancaster<5>
- Palmdale [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Palmdale
- Palmdale [Los Angeles County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Pearblossom
- Population from the 2020 Census: 150,498 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Palmdale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Palmdale<5>
- Juniper Hills [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Juniper Hills
- Juniper Hills [Los Angeles County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Pearblossom
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Juniper Hills
- Littlerock [Los Angeles County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Llano [Los Angeles County]
- Valyermo [Los Angeles County]
- Big Rock Springs [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Big Rock Springs
- Big Rock Springs [Los Angeles County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Pearblossom
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Big Rock Springs
- Lake Los Angeles [Los Angeles County]
- Paradise Springs [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Paradise Springs
- Paradise Springs [Los Angeles County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the southeast of Pearblossom
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Paradise Springs
- Harold [Los Angeles County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Harold
- Harold [Los Angeles County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the west of Pearblossom
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Harold have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harold
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Pearblossom. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Pearblossom.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Pearblossom. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Pearblossom.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Pearblossom. See our Newspapers Page for Pearblossom.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Pearblossom ...
Looking for more information about Pearblossom? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Pearblossom, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Pearblossom.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Mentions & References for Pearblossom
Search for a Community located in California
About Los Angeles County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pearblossom. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Los Angeles County: www.lacounty.info/
The official website for State of California: https://www.ca.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of California's counties, including Los Angeles, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Pearblossom - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Pearblossom). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Pearblossom or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Pearblossom) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pearblossom. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PearblossomOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pearblossom. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.5065, Longitude: -117.9097 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|