Census Data for Apex ...
As far as we can tell, Apex has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Apex, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Placerville [El Dorado County]
- Plymouth [Amador County]
- Auburn [Placer County]
- Folsom [Sacramento County]
- Loomis [Placer County]
- Amador City [Amador County]
- Rocklin [Placer County]
- Sutter Creek [Amador County]
- Continue List (342 more) ...
- Citrus Heights [Sacramento County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Citrus Heights
- Citrus Heights [Sacramento County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the west of Apex
- The population in 2015 was estimated at 87,056 people. This represents a 4.51% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 83,301 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Citrus Heights
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Citrus Heights<2>
- Roseville [Placer County]
- Colfax [Placer County]
- Ione [Amador County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ione
- Ione [Amador County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the south of Apex
- Former names for Ione:
- Freeze Out
- Ione City
- Ione Valley
- Jone City
- Jone Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ione
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Ione<2>
- Jackson [Amador County]
- Rancho Cordova [Sacramento County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova [Sacramento County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the west of Apex
- The population in 2015 was estimated at 71,017 people. This represents a 9.63% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 64,776 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rancho Cordova
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Rancho Cordova<2>
- Lincoln [Placer County]
El Dorado County ...
Apex is located in El Dorado County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for El Dorado County.
Miscellaneous Information for Apex ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either El Dorado County or the community of Apex:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Apex:
- GNIS ID for Apex: 1657938
- GNIS ID for El Dorado County: 277273
- GNIS ID for State of California: 1779778
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Apex is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Apex.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in California
About El Dorado County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Apex. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for El Dorado County: www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/
The official website for State of California: https://www.ca.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Apex) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Apex. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 38.7268, Longitude: -120.8233 In this case, the coordinates for Apex have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of California's counties, including El Dorado, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|