List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Shearer Dale (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the east of Shearer Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2552580<3>
- Briar Ridge Cemetery
- Cecil Lake Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cecil Lake Cemetery
- Cecil Lake Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northwest of Shearer Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil Lake Cemetery
- Cherry Point Cemetery
- Clayhurst Cemetery
- Cleardale Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cleardale Cemetery
- Cleardale Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Shearer Dale.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cleardale Cemetery
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the south of Shearer Dale.
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dawson Creek Cemetery
- Dawson Creek Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2321502<3>
- Ft. St. John Cemetery
- Gordondale Cemetery
- Hillhaven Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hillhaven Cemetery
- Hillhaven Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Shearer Dale.
- Hillhaven Cemetery has also been known as:
- Bonanza Hill Haven Cemetery
- Bonanza Hillhaven Cemetery
- Hill Haven Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hillhaven Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2514261<3>
- Continue List ...
- Mountainview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mountainview Cemetery
- The Mountainview Cemetery is located outside and to the west of Groundbirch.To be more accurate, Mountainview Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Shearer Dale.
- Mountainview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mountainview Ground Birch Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountainview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2581773<3>
- Peace View Cemetery
- Riverview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Riverview Cemetery
- Riverview Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the south of Shearer Dale.
- Riverview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Pouce Coupe Cemetery
- Pouce Coupe Municipal Cemetery
- River View Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riverview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2512659<3>
- Rolla Community Cemetery
- St. Emile's / Old Dawson Creek RC Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Shearer Dale, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Shearer Dale to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Shearer Dale.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a British Columbia Community
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Shearer Dale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Shearer Dale:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of British Columbia
Links at Family Search:
for Province of British Columbia
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Shearer Dale.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Shearer Dale) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Shearer Dale. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Shearer DaleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Shearer Dale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.0667, Longitude: -120.0833 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|