List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Fisherville (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Canal Flats Cemetery
- Cranbrook Catholic Cemetery
- Cranbrook General Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cranbrook General Cemetery
- Cranbrook General Cemetery lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Fisherville.
- Cranbrook General Cemetery has also been known as:
- Cranbrook Cemetery
- Cranbrook Old General Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cranbrook General Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2433636<2>
- East Fernie Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the East Fernie Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the East Fernie Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- East Fernie Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Fisherville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Fernie Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2516829<2>
- Elk Prairie Cemetery
- Elk Valley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Elk Valley Cemetery
- Elk Valley Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the east of Fisherville.
- Elk Valley Cemetery has also been known as:
- Elk Valley Sparwood Municipal Cemetery
- Michel Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elk Valley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2455519<2>
- Elko Cemetery
- Fernie Cemetery
- Ft. Steele Cemetery
- Kimberley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Kimberley Cemetery
- Kimberley Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the west of Fisherville.
- Kimberley Cemetery has also been known as:
- Kimberley City Cemetery
- Kimberley Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kimberley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2207617<2>
- Continue List ...
- Kimberly Cemetery
- Marysville Cemetery
- Moyie Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Moyie Cemetery
- Moyie Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the south of Fisherville.
- Moyie Cemetery has also been known as:
- Moyie Lake Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Moyie Cemetery
- Rivercrest Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rivercrest Cemetery
- Rivercrest Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the east of Fisherville.
- Rivercrest Cemetery has also been known as:
- Rivercrest - Sparwood Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rivercrest Cemetery
- Royal Canadian Legion Cemetery, Cranbrook
- St. Margaret's Cemetery
- Westlawn Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Fisherville, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Fisherville to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fisherville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Fisherville:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of British Columbia
Links at Family Search:
for Province of British Columbia
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fisherville.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Fisherville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fisherville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from FishervilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fisherville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.6557, Longitude: -115.5942 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|