Welcome to Valley Farms ...
Valley Farms is located in Pinal County<1>.
Valley Farms is 1,470 feet [448 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Valley Farms lies in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
The area code for Valley Farms: (520)
The ZIP code for Valley Farms: 85291<3>
Communities Also Named Valley Farms ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Valley Farms - they are located in Michigan and Texas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Valley Farms.
Communities near Valley Farms ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Valley Farms.
- Casa Grande [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Casa Grande
- Casa Grande [Pinal County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southwest of Valley Farms
- Estimated population in 2019: 58,632 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Casa Grande
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Casa Grande<5>
- Florence [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Florence
- Florence [Pinal County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Valley Farms
- Estimated population in 2019: 27,422 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Florence
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Florence<5>
- Eloy [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eloy
- Eloy [Pinal County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the south of Valley Farms
- Estimated population in 2019: 19,625 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eloy
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Eloy<5>
- Coolidge [Pinal County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Randolph [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Randolph
- Randolph [Pinal County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Valley Farms
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Randolph
- Cactus Forest [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cactus Forest
- Cactus Forest [Pinal County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the east of Valley Farms
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cactus Forest
- Blackwater [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blackwater
- Blackwater [Pinal County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the west of Valley Farms
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Blackwater have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackwater
- La Palma [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for La Palma
- La Palma [Pinal County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Valley Farms
- Jump to Google Maps centered on La Palma
- Eleven Mile Corner [Pinal County]
- Toltec [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Toltec
- Toltec [Pinal County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Valley Farms
- Toltec has also been known as:
- Toltec City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Toltec
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Valley Farms. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Valley Farms.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Valley Farms. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Valley Farms.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Valley Farms. See our Newspapers Page for Valley Farms.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Valley Farms ...
Looking for more information about Valley Farms? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Valley Farms, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Valley Farms.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arizona
About Pinal County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Valley Farms. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pinal County: www.co.pinal.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pinal, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Valley Farms - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Valley Farms). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Valley Farms or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Valley Farms) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Valley Farms. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Valley Farms
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Valley Farms. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.9884, Longitude: -111.4471
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|