Welcome to Topawa ...
Topawa is located in Pima County<1>.
Topawa is 2,460 feet [750 m] above sea level.<2> In other words, the altitude of Topawa is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Topawa lies in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
The telephone area code for Topawa: (520)
The ZIP code for Topawa: 85639<3>
Communities near Topawa ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Topawa.
- Ali Molina [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ali Molina
- Ali Molina [Pima County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ali Molina
- South Komelik [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for South Komelik
- South Komelik [Pima County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on South Komelik
- Ali Chukson [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ali Chukson
- Ali Chukson [Pima County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the north of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ali Chukson
- Sells [Pima County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Chiawuli Tak [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chiawuli Tak
- Chiawuli Tak [Pima County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the north of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chiawuli Tak
- Vamori [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vamori
- Vamori [Pima County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vamori
- Cowlic [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cowlic
- Cowlic [Pima County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the west of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cowlic
- Choulic [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Choulic
- Choulic [Pima County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the south of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Choulic
- Chutum Vaya [Pima County] - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chutum Vaya
- Chutum Vaya [Pima County] was located 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Topawa
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chutum Vaya have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- San Miguel [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for San Miguel
- San Miguel [Pima County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the south of Topawa
- Jump to Google Maps centered on San Miguel
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Topawa. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Topawa.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Topawa. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Topawa.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Topawa. See our Newspapers Page for Topawa.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Topawa ...
Looking for more information about Topawa? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Topawa, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Topawa.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Arizona Community
About Pima County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Topawa. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pima County: www.co.pima.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pima, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Topawa - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Topawa). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Topawa or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Topawa) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Topawa. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Topawa
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Topawa. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.8129, Longitude: -111.8251
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|