Around Oracle ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Tucson. It is located about 28 miles [45 km] to the south of Oracle. Tucson has a population of 548,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Marana.
It is located about 28 miles [ km] to the southwest of Oracle and has a population of 49,000 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Oracle.<2>
- Casas Adobes [Pima County]
- Catalina Foothills [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Catalina Foothills
- Catalina Foothills [Pima County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the south of Oracle
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Catalina Foothills
- Catalina [Pima County]
- Cortaro [Pima County]
- Dudleyville [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dudleyville
- Dudleyville [Pinal County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the north of Oracle
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dudleyville have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dudleyville
- Flowing Wells [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Flowing Wells
- Flowing Wells [Pima County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southwest of Oracle
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Flowing Wells have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flowing Wells
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Mammoth [Pinal County]
- Mount Lemmon [Pima County]
- North Mammoth [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Mammoth
- North Mammoth [Pinal County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Oracle
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Mammoth
- Oro Valley [Pima County]
- San Manuel [Pinal County]
- Summerhaven [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summerhaven
- Summerhaven [Pima County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the south of Oracle
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summerhaven
- Tanque Verde [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tanque Verde
- Tanque Verde [Pima County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the south of Oracle
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tanque Verde
- Tortolita [Pima County]
- Willow Canyon [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Willow Canyon
- Willow Canyon [Pima County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the south of Oracle
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Willow Canyon
For more communities neighboring Oracle, please visit our County-by-County Page for Oracle.
Pinal County ...
Oracle is located in Pinal County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Pinal County: Gila, Graham, Maricopa & Pima.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Oracle ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Oracle.
Airports Near Oracle ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Oracle and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Oracle.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Oracle ...
Looking for more information about Oracle? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Oracle. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Oracle, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Oracle.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Arizona
About Pinal County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Oracle. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pinal County: www.co.pinal.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Oracle.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Oracle) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Oracle. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Oracle
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Oracle. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.6116, Longitude: -110.7710
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pinal, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Oracle), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|