Around Olga ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Willcox. It is located about 27 miles [43 km] to the west of Olga. Willcox has a population of 3,500 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Lordsburg (NM).
It is located about 38 miles [ km] to the east of Olga and has a population of 2,400 people.
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Olga.<2>
- Bowie [Cochise County]
- Cochise [Cochise County]
- Duncan [Greenlee County]
- Franklin [Greenlee County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Franklin
- Franklin [Greenlee County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Olga
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Franklin
- Paradise [Cochise County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Paradise
- Paradise [Cochise County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the south of Olga
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Paradise
- Pearce [Cochise County]
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Portal [Cochise County]
- San Simon [Cochise County]
- Solomon [Graham County]
- Willcox [Cochise County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Willcox
- Willcox [Cochise County] lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the west of Olga
- Estimated population in 2019: 3,533 people
- Former name for Willcox:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Willcox
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Willcox<3>
- Animas [Hidalgo County]
- Lordsburg [Hidalgo County]
- Rodeo [Hidalgo County]
- Virden [Hidalgo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Virden
- Virden [Hidalgo County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Olga
- Estimated population in 2019: 129 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Virden have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Virden
For more communities neighboring Olga, please visit our County-by-County Page for Olga.
Cochise County ...
Olga is located in Cochise County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Cochise County: Graham, Greenlee, Pima, Santa Cruz & Hidalgo (NM).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Olga ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Olga.
Airports Near Olga ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Olga and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Olga.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arizona
About Cochise County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Olga. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cochise County: www.cochise.az.gov/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Olga.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Olga) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Olga. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.2998, Longitude: -109.3592 In this case, the coordinates for Olga have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Cochise, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Olga), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|