Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Miracle Valley.
Our newspaper information for Miracle Valley is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Miracle Valley. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Miracle Valley. Our list contains 53 papers that were published within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of Miracle Valley.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Miracle Valley.
Newspapers Neighboring Miracle Valley ...
The following newspapers were published within 37 miles [59.5 km] of Miracle Valley.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Miracle Valley.
- Published In Sierra Vista [Cochise County] ...
- Daily Herald-Dispatch (from 1976)
- Gateway Times (from 1958)
- Huachuca Herald (from 1955)
- Mountain View News (from 1993)
- Sierra Vista Herald [and] Bisbee Daily Review (from 1985)
- Sierra Vista Herald-Dispatch (from 1969)
- Sierra Vista Herald-Dispatch (from 1983)
- Sierra Vista Herald (from 1968)
- Sierra Vista Herald (from 1984)
- Sierra Vista's Huachuca Herald (from 1968)
- Weekend Times (from 1988)
- Published In Bisbee [Cochise County] ...
- Bisbee Daily Review [and] Sierra Vista Herald (from 1985)
- Bisbee Daily Review (from 1976)
- Bisbee Daily Review (from 1901)
- Bisbee Evening Miner (from 1902)
- Bisbee Gazette (from 1987)
- Bisbee Mountain Journal (from 1980)
- Bisbee Ore (from 1914)
- Bisbee Postcard Magazine (from 1975)
- Bisbee Review (from 1971)
- Brewery Gulch Gazette (from 1991)
- Brewery Gulch Gazette (from 1931)
- Cochise County Serviceman's Roundup (from 1952)
- Cochise Review And Arizona Daily Orb (from 1900)
- Cochise Review (from 1900)
- Daily Square Dealer (from 1917)
- District Shopper (from 1956)
- The Arizona Daily Orb (from 1898)
- The Bisbee Evening Ore (from 1927)
- The Bisbee News (from 1995)
- The Bisbee Observer (from 1985)
- The Cochise County News (from 2000)
- The Copper Chronicle (from 195?)
- The Democrat (from 1888)
- The first year of publication was in 1888, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 43871806
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Democrat
- Holdings for: LCCN SN00060039
- The Mule Mountain Observer (from 197?)
- The Review (from 1930)
- Published In Lowell [Cochise County] ...
- Cochise County Labor News (from 193?)
- Published In Fort Huachuca [Cochise County] ...
- 93rd Blue Helmet (from 1942)
- Fort Huachuca Guardsman (from 1950)
- Fort Huachuca Scout (from 1954)
- Post Script (from 1944)
- Post Script (from 1945)
- Postscript Of The Apache Sentinel (from 1945)
- Scout (from 1955)
- Years of publication: 1955 to 1957
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 32083318
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Scout
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95060513
- The Apache Sentinel (from 1943)
- The Apache Sentinel (from 1944)
- The Buffalo (from 194?)
- The Fort Huachuca Scout (from 1998)
- The Huachuca Scout (from 1957)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Warren [Cochise County] ...
- Cochise County Round-Up (from 19??)
- Published In Tombstone [Cochise County] ...
- We know of 26 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Tombstone. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Tombstone
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of Miracle Valley. This extended list includes all the papers from Tombstone. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Miracle Valley
- Published In Douglas [Cochise County] ...
- Borderland Times (from 1928)
- Daily International-American (from 1902)
- Douglas Daily Dispatch (from 1903)
- Douglas Daily International (from 1913)
- Douglas Daily International (from 1909)
- Douglas Dispatch (from 1902)
- Douglas International (from 1912)
- Douglas Weekly International (from 1918)
- The Arizona Iconoclast (from 193?)
- The Daily Dispatch (from 1973)
- The Dispatch (from 1967)
- The Douglas Defender (from 19??)
- The Douglas Dispatch (from 1961)
- The Flight Pattern (from 1943)
- The Graphic (from 1961)
- The Heliograph (from 1964)
- The Sentry (from 19??)
- The Southwestern Mining Recorder (from 191?)
- Published In Sonoita [Santa Cruz County] ...
- Southeastern Arizona Weekly Bulletin (from 1996)
- The Bulletin (from 1998)
- The Weekly Bulletin (from 1991)
- Published In Patagonia [Santa Cruz County] ...
- Patagonia Press (from 1996)
- Patagonia Provoker (from 1964)
- Santa Cruz Bulletin (from 1988)
- Santa Cruz Patagonian (from 1912)
- Santa Cruz Patagonian (from 1949)
- The Patagonia Patriot (from 1969)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arizona
About Cochise County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Miracle Valley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cochise County: www.cochise.az.gov/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Miracle Valley) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Miracle Valley. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Miracle Valley
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Miracle Valley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.3800, Longitude: -110.1521