Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Miami.
Our newspaper information for Miami is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 7 papers that were published in the immediate area of Miami. In addition, the list contains another 56 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Miami. In total, we've identified 63 papers within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Miami.
Newspapers Published In Miami ...
We know of 7 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Miami:
- Gila County News (from 1953)
- Miami Bulletin (from 1931)
- Miami Evening Bulletin (from 1920)
- Miami Free Press (from 1915)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Miami News (from 1911)
- The Apache War Cry (from 19??)
- The Miami Item (from 1917)
Newspapers Neighboring Miami ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Miami.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Miami.
- Published In Globe [Gila County] ...
- Arizona Record And The Globe Republican (from 1913)
- Arizona Record (from 1914)
- Copper Country News (from 1986)
- Copper Country Shopper (from 1984)
- Gila County Advantage (from 1993)
- Gila County Review (from 1961)
- Globe Times (from 1898)
- San Carlos Apache Moccasin (from 1994)
- San Carlos Moccasin (keban) (from 1993)
- The Daily Globe Of Globe, Arizona (from 1911)
- The Daily Globe (from 1909)
- The Daily Telegram (from 1906)
- The Globe Chronicle (from 1880)
- The Globe Democrat (from 1911)
- The Globe Leader (from 1915)
- The Globe Republican (from 1909)
- Published In Superior [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona Sunday (from 1953)
- The Superior Sun And The State Herald (from 19??)
- The Superior Sun (from 1918)
- Published In Ray [Pinal County] ...
- The Arizona Copper Camp (from 1910)
- Published In Pinal [Pinal County] ...
- Pinal County Record (from 1885)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Roosevelt [Gila County] ...
- The Gila Monster (from 1995)
- Published In Hayden [Gila County] ...
- Copper Basin News (from 1958)
- Published In Winkelman [Gila County] ...
- The Cactus Blade (from 191?)
- Winkelman Times (from 1913)
- The first year of publication was in 1913, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 33383747
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Winkelman Times
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95060850
- Published In Apache Junction [Pinal County] ...
- A.J. Tattler (from 1990)
- Apache Junction Independent (from 1983)
- Apache Junction News (from 1997)
- Apache Sentinel (from 1959)
- Apache Signal (from 1984)
- Apacheland Arrow (from 1977)
- Arizona Territorial Newspaper (from 1994)
- Arizona Territorial (from 1992)
- Gold dust Gazette (from 1961)
- King's Ranch Rattler (from 1956)
- Mobile Herald (from 1983)
- Mobile Messenger (from 1965)
- Pinal Observer (from 1992)
- The Apache Junction Bulletin (from 1993)
- The Apache Junction Daily Bulletin (from 1992)
- The Record (from 1999)
- Published In Florence [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona Blade-Tribune (from 1908)
- Arizona Farmer (from 1937)
- Daily Evening Tribune (from 1883)
- El Saguaro (from 1963)
- Florence Blade-Tribune (from 1948)
- Florence Reminder And Blade-Tribune (from 1971)
- Pinal County Tax Payer (from 1896)
- The Arizona Blade And The Florence Tribune (from 1902)
- The Arizona Blade (from 1900)
- The Desert Press (from 1933)
- The Florence Alta (from 1889)
- The Florence Reminder (from 1956)
- The Florence Tribune (from 1892)
- The Florence Weekly Reminder (from 1970)
- The Sand Storm (from 1942)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arizona
About Gila County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Miami. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Gila County: www.co.gila.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Miami) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Miami. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Miami
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Miami. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.3983, Longitude: -110.8698