Welcome to Logan City ...
So far, we have found very little information about Logan City. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Logan City to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Logan City, please Contact Us.
Logan City would have been located within present day Pima County<2>.
We aren't confident of the location of Logan City, so consider the above location as an estimate.<3>
Time Zone: The area where Logan City was located is in the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST) and does not observe daylight saving time
The location where Logan City once stood is in the (520) area code.
Communities Also Named Logan City ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Logan City - it's located in Nevada.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Logan City.
Communities near Logan City ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Logan City.
- Narcho Santos [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Narcho Santos
- Narcho Santos [Pima County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Narcho Santos
- Maish Vaya [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maish Vaya
- Maish Vaya [Pima County] lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the northwest of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Maish Vaya
- Nolic [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nolic
- Nolic [Pima County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nolic
- Ko Vaya [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ko Vaya
- Ko Vaya [Pima County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the east of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ko Vaya
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Gu Oidak [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gu Oidak
- Gu Oidak [Pima County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the south of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gu Oidak
- Ak Chin [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ak Chin
- Ak Chin [Pima County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the north of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ak Chin
- Pisinemo [Pima County]
- Santa Rosa [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa [Pima County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the north of Logan City
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Santa Rosa have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Santa Rosa
- Comobabi [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Comobabi
- Comobabi [Pima County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Logan City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Comobabi
- Sells [Pima County]
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Logan City. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Logan City.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Logan City. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Logan City.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Logan City. See our Newspapers Page for Logan City.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Arizona
About Pima County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Pima County: www.co.pima.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Logan City, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pima, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Logan City) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Logan City. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Logan City
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Logan City. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.1066, Longitude: -112.0776
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|