Around Linden ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Show Low. It lies just east of Linden. Show Low has a population of 11,600 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Snowflake.
It is located about 16 miles [ km] to the north of Linden and has a population of 6,100 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Carrizo [Gila County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carrizo
- Carrizo [Gila County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the south of Linden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carrizo
- Cibecue [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cibecue
- Cibecue [Navajo County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southwest of Linden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cibecue
- Clay Springs [Navajo County]
- Lakeside [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lakeside
- Lakeside [Navajo County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Linden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeside
- McNary [Apache County]
- Overgaard [Navajo County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Pinedale [Navajo County]
- Pinetop-Lakeside [Navajo County]
- Pinetop [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinetop
- Pinetop [Navajo County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Linden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pinetop have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinetop
- Show Low [Navajo County]
- Snowflake [Navajo County]
- Taylor [Navajo County]
- Vernon [Apache County]
- White Mountain Lake [Navajo County]
- White Mountain Lakes Estates [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Mountain Lakes Estates
- White Mountain Lakes Estates [Navajo County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Linden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for White Mountain Lakes Estates have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Mountain Lakes Estates
For more communities neighboring Linden, please visit our County-by-County Page for Linden.
Navajo County ...
Linden is located in Navajo County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Navajo County: Apache, Coconino, Gila, Graham & San Juan (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Linden ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Linden.
Airports Near Linden ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Linden and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Linden.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Arizona
About Navajo County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Linden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Navajo County: www.co.navajo.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Linden.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Linden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Linden. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LindenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Linden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.2854, Longitude: -110.1383 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Navajo, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Linden), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|