Census Data for Linden ...
As far as we can tell, Linden has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Linden, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Show Low [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Show Low
- Show Low [Navajo County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the east of Linden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 11,442 people. This represents a 7.34% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 10,660 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Show Low
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Show Low<2>
- Taylor [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Taylor
- Taylor [Navajo County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the north of Linden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 4,321 people. This represents a 5.08% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 4,112 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Taylor
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Taylor<2>
- Pinetop-Lakeside [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinetop-Lakeside
- Pinetop-Lakeside [Navajo County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Linden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 4,469 people. This represents a 4.37% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 4,282 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinetop-Lakeside
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pinetop-Lakeside<2>
- Snowflake [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Snowflake
- Snowflake [Navajo County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the north of Linden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 5,995 people. This represents a 7.25% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 5,590 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Snowflake
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Snowflake<2>
Navajo County ...
Linden is located in Navajo County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Navajo County.
Miscellaneous Information for Linden ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Navajo County or the community of Linden:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Linden:
- GNIS ID for Linden: 31003
- GNIS ID for Navajo County: 42808
- GNIS ID for State of Arizona: 1779777
- The FIPS Codes ...
- An earlier (and largely obsolete) identification method was called the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS):
- State Code: 04 (Arizona)
- County Code: 017 (Navajo County)
- Place Code: 41085 (Linden)
- State & County Code: 04/017 (Arizona / Navajo County)
- State & Place Code: 04/41085 (Arizona / Linden)
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Linden is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Linden.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Arizona
About Navajo County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Linden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Navajo County: www.co.navajo.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Linden) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Linden. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Linden
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Linden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.2854, Longitude: -110.1383
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Navajo, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|