Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of La Palma.
Our newspaper information for La Palma is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 1 papers that were published in the immediate area of La Palma. In addition, the list contains another 108 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded La Palma. In total, we've identified 109 papers within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of La Palma.
Newspapers Published In La Palma ...
We know of only one newspaper that was published in the La Palma area:
- La Palma Chimes (from 1927)
Newspapers Neighboring La Palma ...
The following newspapers were published within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of La Palma.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from La Palma.
- Published In Eleven Mile Corner [Pinal County] ...
- News (from 1940)
- Years of publication: 1940 to 1941
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 31717910
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN94050651
- Published In Coolidge [Pinal County] ...
- Coolidge Desert Sun (from 1965)
- The Coolidge Examiner (from 1930)
- The Coolidge News (from 1928)
- Published In Eloy [Pinal County] ...
- The Eloy Enterprise (from 1947)
- The Eloy Enterprise (from 1967)
- The Enterprise (from 1958)
- Published In Arizona City [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona City Active-Star (from 1966)
- Arizona City Edition (from 1989)
- Arizona City News (from 1972)
- Arizona City-Sun (from 1960)
- The Arizona City Independent (from 1978)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Florence [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona Blade-Tribune (from 1908)
- Arizona Farmer (from 1937)
- Daily Evening Tribune (from 1883)
- El Saguaro (from 1963)
- Florence Blade-Tribune (from 1948)
- Florence Reminder And Blade-Tribune (from 1971)
- Pinal County Tax Payer (from 1896)
- The Arizona Blade And The Florence Tribune (from 1902)
- The Arizona Blade (from 1900)
- The Desert Press (from 1933)
- The Florence Alta (from 1889)
- The Florence Reminder (from 1956)
- The Florence Tribune (from 1892)
- The Florence Weekly Reminder (from 1970)
- The Sand Storm (from 1942)
- Published In Casa Grande [Pinal County] ...
- CG Times (from 2000)
- Casa Grande Dispatch (from 1929)
- Casa Grande Times (from 1912)
- Casa Grande Valley Dispatch And Casa Grande Times (from 1914)
- Casa Grande Valley Dispatch And The Bulletin (from 1917)
- Casa Grande Valley Dispatch And The Bulletin (from 1928)
- Casa Grande Valley Dispatch (from 1918)
- Casa Grande Valley Dispatch (from 1914)
- Eleven Mile News (from 1941)
- The Bulletin (from 1913)
- The Bulletin (from 1913)
- The Bulletin (from 1918)
- The Pinal Pioneer (from 1989)
- The Voice Of Arizona (from 188?)
- Tri-Valley Dispatch (from 1974)
- Published In Sacaton [Pinal County] ...
- Calendar Stick (from 1971)
- Gila River Community News (from 1971)
- Gila River News (from 196?)
- Pima Maricopa Echo (from 1971)
- The Gila River Indian News (from 1985)
- Published In Queen Creek [Maricopa County] ...
- Queen Creek Exchange (from 1993)
- Published In Higley [Maricopa County] ...
- Arizona Agriculture : Official Publication Of The Arizona Farm Bureau (from 2005)
- Published In Sun Lakes [Maricopa County] ...
- Sun Lakes Splash (from 19??)
- Published In Maricopa [Pinal County] ...
- Ak-Chin O'Odham Runner (from 198?)
- The Bulldog News (from 1917)
- The Communicator (from 1996)
- Published In Chandler [Maricopa County] ...
- Chandler Advertiser (from 1957)
- Chandler Arizonan (from 1912)
- Chandler Connection (from 2001)
- Chandler Independent (from 1986)
- Gilbert Independent Business Review (from 1996)
- Jet Trails (from 1949)
- Ocotillo News (from 1995)
- Southside Farmer (from 1955)
- Sun Lakes Independent (from 1992)
- SunBird Views (from 1991)
- The Chandler Arizonan Tribune (from 1986)
- The Chandler Citizen (from 1986)
- The Chandler Post (from 1985)
- Valley India Times (from 2000)
- Western Pilot News (from 1978)
- Published In Marana [Pima County] ...
- The Avra Valley News (from 1993)
- The Country Fencepost (from 1999)
- The Marana Bulletin (from 1989)
- The Marana Gazette (from 198?)
- The Marana Messenger (from 1976)
- The Marana Weekly Sun (from 1987)
- The Sun (from 1987)
- The Valley News Bulletin (from 1990)
- The Valley News (from 1986)
- Published In Gilbert [Maricopa County] ...
- Arizona Roundup (from 1972)
- Gilbert Examiner (from 1974)
- Gilbert Independent (from 1983)
- Gilbert Roundup (from 1969)
- Gilbert Tribune (from 1990)
- Mobile Home News (from 1980)
- The Enterprise (from 1968)
- The Free Press (from 1977)
- The Gilbert Enterprise (from 1929)
- The Gilbert News (from 1964)
- The Gilbert News (from 1978)
- The Gilbert Sun (from 1919)
- Published In Apache Junction [Pinal County] ...
- A.J. Tattler (from 1990)
- Apache Junction Independent (from 1983)
- Apache Junction News (from 1997)
- Apache Sentinel (from 1959)
- Apache Signal (from 1984)
- Apacheland Arrow (from 1977)
- Arizona Territorial Newspaper (from 1994)
- Arizona Territorial (from 1992)
- Gold dust Gazette (from 1961)
- King's Ranch Rattler (from 1956)
- Mobile Herald (from 1983)
- Mobile Messenger (from 1965)
- Pinal Observer (from 1992)
- The Apache Junction Bulletin (from 1993)
- The Apache Junction Daily Bulletin (from 1992)
- The Record (from 1999)
- Published In Superior [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona Sunday (from 1953)
- The Superior Sun And The State Herald (from 19??)
- The Superior Sun (from 1918)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arizona
About Pinal County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for La Palma. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pinal County: www.co.pinal.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- La Palma) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for La Palma. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from La Palma
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in La Palma. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.8795, Longitude: -111.5152