Around Kachina Village ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Flagstaff. It lies just north of Kachina Village. Flagstaff has a population of 75,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Cottonwood.
It is located about 30 miles [ km] to the southwest of Kachina Village and has a population of 12,300 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Kachina Village.<2>
- Bellemont [Coconino County]
- Big Park [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Big Park
- Big Park [Yavapai County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the south of Kachina Village
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Big Park have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Big Park
- Cornville [Yavapai County]
- Flagstaff [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Flagstaff
- Flagstaff [Coconino County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the north of Kachina Village
- Estimated population in 2019: 75,038 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flagstaff
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Flagstaff<3>
- Happy Jack [Coconino County]
- Mormon Lake [Coconino County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Mountainaire [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountainaire
- Mountainaire [Coconino County] lies less than 2 miles<2> to the southeast of Kachina Village
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountainaire
- Munds Park [Coconino County]
- Oak Creek [Yavapai County]
- Parks [Coconino County]
- Rockledge [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rockledge
- Rockledge [Coconino County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Kachina Village
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockledge
- Sedona [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sedona
- Sedona [Yavapai County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the south of Kachina Village
- Estimated population in 2019: 10,339 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sedona
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Sedona<3>
- Stoneman Lake [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stoneman Lake
- Stoneman Lake [Coconino County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southeast of Kachina Village
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stoneman Lake
- West Sedona [Yavapai County]
- Williams [Coconino County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Williams
- Williams [Coconino County] lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the west of Kachina Village
- Estimated population in 2019: 3,248 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Williams
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Williams<3>
For more communities neighboring Kachina Village, please visit our County-by-County Page for Kachina Village.
Coconino County ...
Kachina Village is located in Coconino County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Coconino County: Gila, Mohave, Navajo, Yavapai, Kane (UT) & San Juan (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Kachina Village ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Kachina Village.
Airports Near Kachina Village ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Kachina Village and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Kachina Village.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kachina Village ...
Looking for more information about Kachina Village? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Kachina Village. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Kachina Village, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Kachina Village.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Arizona
About Coconino County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kachina Village. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Coconino County: www.co.coconino.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Kachina Village.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kachina Village) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kachina Village. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kachina Village
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kachina Village. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.1016, Longitude: -111.6917
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Coconino, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kachina Village), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|