When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Heber.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Heber. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Heber.
Large Airports ...
- Phoenix Sky Hbr. Intl. (PHX/KPHX)
- Tucson Intl. (TUS/KTUS)
- Albuquerque Intl. (ABQ/KABQ)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Show Low Rgnl. (SOW/KSOW)
- Sedona Airport (ICAO: KSEZ)
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (ICAO: KFLG)
- Scottsdale Airport (SCF/KSDL)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA/KIWA)
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT/KDVT)
- Ernest A. Love Fld. (PRC/KPRC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Taylor Airport (FAA ID: TYL)
- Taylor Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Taylor Airport
- Snowflake Muni.
- Snowflake Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Snowflake Municipal Airport
- Cibecue Airport (FAA ID: Z95)
- Cibecue Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cibecue Airport
- Winslow - Lindbergh Rgnl. (INW/KINW)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Winslow Muni.
- Winslow Municipal Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the north of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winslow Municipal Airport
- Holbrook Muni. (FAA ID: P14)
- Holbrook Municipal Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holbrook Municipal Airport
- Payson Airport (FAA ID: PAN)
- Payson Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Heber.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Payson Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arizona
About Navajo County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Heber. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Navajo County: www.co.navajo.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Heber), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Heber) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Heber. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Heber
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Heber. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.4299, Longitude: -110.5960