When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Greasewood.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Greasewood. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Greasewood.
Large Airports ...
- Albuquerque Intl. (ABQ/KABQ)
- Phoenix Sky Hbr. Intl. (PHX/KPHX)
- Tucson Intl. (TUS/KTUS)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Gallup Muni. (GUP/KGUP)
- Show Low Rgnl. (SOW/KSOW)
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (ICAO: KFLG)
- Sedona Airport (ICAO: KSEZ)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Ganado Airport (FAA ID: 85V)
- Ganado Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Greasewood.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ganado Airport
- Polacca Airport (FAA ID: P10)
- Polacca Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Greasewood.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Polacca Airport
- Holbrook Muni. (FAA ID: P14)
- Holbrook Municipal Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Greasewood.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holbrook Municipal Airport
- Chinle Muni. (FAA ID: E91)
- Chinle Municipal Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Greasewood.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chinle Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Window Rock Airport (ICAO: KRQE)
- Winslow - Lindbergh Rgnl. (INW/KINW)
- Winslow Muni.
- Winslow Municipal Airport lies 59 miles [95 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Greasewood.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winslow Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arizona
About Navajo County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Greasewood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Navajo County: www.co.navajo.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Greasewood), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Greasewood) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Greasewood. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Greasewood
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Greasewood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.5235, Longitude: -109.8564