Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Grapevine.
Our newspaper information for Grapevine is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Grapevine. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Grapevine. Our list contains 54 papers that were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Grapevine.
Newspapers Neighboring Grapevine ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km] of Grapevine.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Grapevine.
- Published In Roosevelt [Gila County] ...
- The Gila Monster (from 1995)
- Published In Miami [Gila County] ...
- Gila County News (from 1953)
- Miami Bulletin (from 1931)
- Miami Evening Bulletin (from 1920)
- Miami Free Press (from 1915)
- Miami News (from 1911)
- The Apache War Cry (from 19??)
- The Miami Item (from 1917)
- Published In Globe [Gila County] ...
- Arizona Record And The Globe Republican (from 1913)
- Arizona Record (from 1914)
- Copper Country News (from 1986)
- Copper Country Shopper (from 1984)
- Gila County Advantage (from 1993)
- Gila County Review (from 1961)
- Globe Times (from 1898)
- San Carlos Apache Moccasin (from 1994)
- San Carlos Moccasin (keban) (from 1993)
- The Daily Globe Of Globe, Arizona (from 1911)
- The Daily Globe (from 1909)
- The Daily Telegram (from 1906)
- The Globe Chronicle (from 1880)
- The Globe Democrat (from 1911)
- The Globe Leader (from 1915)
- The Globe Republican (from 1909)
- Published In Superior [Pinal County] ...
- Arizona Sunday (from 1953)
- The Superior Sun And The State Herald (from 19??)
- The Superior Sun (from 1918)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Published In Pinal [Pinal County] ...
- Pinal County Record (from 1885)
- Published In Young [Gila County] ...
- Mountaineer (from 1971)
- Pleasant Valley News & Views (from 1990)
- The Young Gazette (from 1985)
- Published In Apache Junction [Pinal County] ...
- A.J. Tattler (from 1990)
- Apache Junction Independent (from 1983)
- Apache Junction News (from 1997)
- Apache Sentinel (from 1959)
- Apache Signal (from 1984)
- Apacheland Arrow (from 1977)
- Arizona Territorial Newspaper (from 1994)
- Arizona Territorial (from 1992)
- Gold dust Gazette (from 1961)
- King's Ranch Rattler (from 1956)
- Mobile Herald (from 1983)
- Mobile Messenger (from 1965)
- Pinal Observer (from 1992)
- The Apache Junction Bulletin (from 1993)
- The Apache Junction Daily Bulletin (from 1992)
- The Record (from 1999)
- Published In Fountain Hills [Maricopa County] ...
- Arizona Sentinel : Let's Go (from 1999)
- Arizona Sentinel (from 1991)
- Fountain Hills Sentinel (from 1990)
- The Fountain Hills Times (from 1999)
- The Times Of Fountain Hills And Rio Verde (from 1987)
- The Times Of Fountain Hills (from 1974)
- The Times Of Fountain Hills (from 1994)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arizona
About Gila County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Grapevine. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Gila County: www.co.gila.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Grapevine) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Grapevine. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.6512, Longitude: -111.0490 In this case, the coordinates for Grapevine have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).