Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Golden Valley.
Our newspaper information for Golden Valley is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 1 papers that were published in the immediate area of Golden Valley. In addition, the list contains another 54 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Golden Valley. In total, we've identified 55 papers within 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> of Golden Valley.
Newspapers Published In Golden Valley ...
We know of only one newspaper that was published in the Golden Valley area:
- Golden Valley News (from 1989)
Newspapers Neighboring Golden Valley ...
The following newspapers were published within 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> of Golden Valley.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Golden Valley.
- Published In Kingman [Mohave County] ...
- Boulder Dam News (from 1929)
- Golden Valley Enterprise (from 1989)
- Kingman Daily Miner (from 1990)
- Kingman Mining Stock Exchange (from 19??)
- Kingman Spirit (from 1986)
- Kingman Standard (from 1990)
- Kingman Times (from 1946)
- Mohave County Citizen (from 1992)
- Mohave County Miner And Our Mineral Wealth (from 1918)
- Mohave County Miner (from 19??)
- Mohave Daily Miner (from 1916)
- Mohave Eagle (from 1998)
- Mohave (from 1972)
- Years of publication: 1972 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 45614977
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Mohave
- Holdings for: LCCN SN00060091
- Oatman-Chloride Herald (from 1972)
- Our Mineral Wealth (from 1893)
- The Kingman Daily Miner And Mohave County Miner (from 1974)
- The Kingman Daily Miner (from 1980)
- The Kingman Post (from 1930)
- The Mohave Daily Miner And Kingman Daily Miner (from 1984)
- The Mohave Daily Miner (from 1984)
- The Morning Star (from 1986)
- The Oatman Observer (from 1979)
- The Standard (from 1992)
- The Wallapai Tribune (from 1885)
- Western Mines Reporter (from 1926)
- Published In Mineral Park [Mohave County] ...
- The Illustrated Blue Jay (from 1882)
- Published In Chloride [Mohave County] ...
- The Arizona Arrow (from 1889)
- The Arizona Standard (from 1911)
- The Chloride Herald (from 1916)
- Published In Oatman [Mohave County] ...
- Oatman Miner [and] Oldtrails Journal (from 1916)
- Oatman Miner (from 1915)
- Oatman Mining News (from 1918)
- The Oatman News (from 1914)
- The Observer News (from 1990)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Bullhead City [Mohave County] ...
- Bullhead City Bee (from 1990)
- Colorado River Weekender (from 19??)
- Mohave Valley Daily News (from 1991)
- Mohave Valley News (from 1964)
- The Colorado River News Bulletin (from 1964)
- Published In Dolan Springs [Mohave County] ...
- Black Mountain Gazette (from 1997)
- Joshua Journal (from 1976)
- Lake Mohave Rancho News (from 1976)
- Rancho Ramblings (from 1972)
- The Cactus Outlook (from 1998)
- The Cerbat Gem (from 19??)
- Published In Needles [San Bernardino County] ...
- Booth's Bazoo (from 1889)
- Desert Strike Daily (from 1964)
- Needles Desert Star (from 1972)
- Needles Nugget (from 19??)
- Our Bazoo (from 188?)
- The Desert Star (from 1944)
- The Desert Star (from 1969)
- The Needles Desert Star (from 1960)
- The Needles Eye
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 26921628
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Needles Eye
- Holdings for: LCCN SN93048458
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arizona
About Mohave County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Golden Valley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Mohave County: www.co.mohave.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Golden Valley) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Golden Valley. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Golden Valley
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Golden Valley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.2219, Longitude: -114.2140