Census Data for Glenbar ...
So far, we have found very little information about Glenbar. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Glenbar to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Glenbar, please Contact Us.
As far as we can tell, Glenbar has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Glenbar, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Pima [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pima
- Pima [Graham County] lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Glenbar
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 2,558 people. This represents a 7.16% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 2,387 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pima
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pima<3>
- Thatcher [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thatcher
- Thatcher [Graham County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Glenbar
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 5,200 people. This represents a 6.89% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 4,865 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thatcher
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Thatcher<3>
- Safford [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Safford
- Safford [Graham County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Glenbar
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 9,983 people. This represents a 4.36% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 9,566 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Safford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Safford<3>
- Clifton [Greenlee County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clifton
- Clifton [Greenlee County] lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> to the east of Glenbar
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 3,708 people. This represents a 11.99% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 3,311 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clifton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Clifton<3>
Graham County ...
Glenbar is located in Graham County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Graham County.
Miscellaneous Information for Glenbar ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Graham County or the community of Glenbar:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Glenbar:
- GNIS ID for Glenbar: 5058
- GNIS ID for Graham County: 25444
- GNIS ID for State of Arizona: 1779777
- The FIPS Codes ...
- An earlier (and largely obsolete) identification method was called the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS):
- State Code: 04 (Arizona)
- County Code: 009 (Graham County)
- Place Code: 27750 (Glenbar)
- State & County Code: 04/009 (Arizona / Graham County)
- State & Place Code: 04/27750 (Arizona / Glenbar)
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Glenbar would have been located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Glenbar.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Arizona
About Graham County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Graham County: www.graham.az.gov/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Glenbar, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Glenbar) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Glenbar. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.9167, Longitude: -109.8581 In this case, the coordinates for Glenbar have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Graham, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|