When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Emery.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Emery. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Emery.
Large Airports ...
- Tucson Intl. (TUS/KTUS)
- Phoenix Sky Hbr. Intl. (PHX/KPHX)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Show Low Rgnl. (SOW/KSOW)
- Marana Rgnl. (ICAO: KAVQ)
- Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA/KIWA)
- Grant Co. Airport (ICAO: KSVC)
- Scottsdale Airport (SCF/KSDL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Safford Rgnl. (ICAO: KSAD)
- San Carlos Rgnl.
- Globe-San Carlos Regional Air Facility lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Globe-San Carlos Regional Air Facility
- San Carlos Apache Airport (FAA ID: P13)
- San Carlos Apache Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on San Carlos Apache Airport
- San Manuel Airport (FAA ID: E77)
- San Manuel Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on San Manuel Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Greenlee Co. Airport (FAA ID: CFT)
- Greenlee County Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the east of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenlee County Airport
- Whiteriver Airport (FAA ID: E24)
- Whiteriver Airport lies 51 miles [82.1 km]<2> miles to the north of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whiteriver Airport
- Cochise Co. Airport (FAA ID: P33)
- Cochise County Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cochise County Airport
- Duncan Muni.
- Duncan Municipal Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Emery.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duncan Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arizona
About Graham County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Emery. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Graham County: www.graham.az.gov/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Emery), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Emery) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Emery. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Emery
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Emery. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.0701, Longitude: -110.0175