Census Data for Eden ...
As far as we can tell, Eden has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Eden, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Pima [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pima
- Pima [Graham County] lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the southeast of Eden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 2,558 people. This represents a 7.16% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 2,387 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pima
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pima<2>
- Thatcher [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thatcher
- Thatcher [Graham County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Eden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 5,200 people. This represents a 6.89% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 4,865 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thatcher
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Thatcher<2>
- Safford [Graham County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Safford
- Safford [Graham County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Eden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 9,983 people. This represents a 4.36% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 9,566 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Safford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Safford<2>
- Clifton [Greenlee County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clifton
- Clifton [Greenlee County] lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the east of Eden
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 3,708 people. This represents a 11.99% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 3,311 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clifton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Clifton<2>
Graham County ...
Eden is located in Graham County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Graham County.
Miscellaneous Information for Eden ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Graham County or the community of Eden:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Eden:
- GNIS ID for Eden: 4351
- GNIS ID for Graham County: 25444
- GNIS ID for State of Arizona: 1779777
- The FIPS Codes ...
- An earlier (and largely obsolete) identification method was called the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS):
- State Code: 04 (Arizona)
- County Code: 009 (Graham County)
- Place Code: 21730 (Eden)
- State & County Code: 04/009 (Arizona / Graham County)
- State & Place Code: 04/21730 (Arizona / Eden)
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Eden is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Eden, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Eden. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Eden:85535<4>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Eden.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arizona
About Graham County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Eden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Graham County: www.graham.az.gov/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Eden) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Eden. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Eden
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Eden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.9612, Longitude: -109.8954 In this case, the coordinates for Eden have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Graham, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<4>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Eden or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|