Around Cove ...
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Cove.<1>
- Del Muerto [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Del Muerto
- Del Muerto [Apache County] lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the southwest of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Del Muerto
- Lukachukai [Apache County]
- Many Farms [Apache County]
- Red Rock [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Red Rock
- Red Rock [Apache County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Rock
- Red Valley [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Red Valley
- Red Valley [Apache County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Red Valley
- Rock Point [Apache County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Round Rock [Apache County]
- Sehili [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sehili
- Sehili [Apache County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the south of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sehili
- Teec Nos Pos [Apache County]
- Totacon [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Totacon
- Totacon [Apache County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Totacon
- Tsaile [Apache County]
- Wheatfields [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wheatfields
- Wheatfields [Apache County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the south of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wheatfields
- Beclabito [San Juan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beclabito
- Beclabito [San Juan County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Cove
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Beclabito have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beclabito
- Sanostee [San Juan County]
- Toadlena [San Juan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Toadlena
- Toadlena [San Juan County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Toadlena
For more communities neighboring Cove, please visit our County-by-County Page for Cove.
Apache County ...
Cove is located in Apache County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Apache County: Graham, Greenlee, Navajo, Montezuma (CO), Catron (NM), Cibola (NM), McKinley (NM), San Juan (NM) & San Juan (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Cove ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cove.
Airports Near Cove ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Cove and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Cove.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Arizona
About Apache County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cove. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Apache County: www.co.apache.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cove) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cove. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.5653, Longitude: -109.2179 In this case, the coordinates for Cove have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Apache, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cove), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|