Around Cornfields ...
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Cornfields.<1>
- Burnside [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnside
- Burnside [Apache County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the north of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnside
- Ganado [Apache County]
- Greasewood [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greasewood
- Greasewood [Navajo County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greasewood
- Indian Wells [Navajo County]
- Jeddito [Navajo County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jeddito
- Jeddito [Navajo County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the west of Cornfields
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jeddito have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jeddito
- Keams Canyon [Navajo County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Kinlichee [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kinlichee
- Kinlichee [Apache County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kinlichee
- Klagetoh [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Klagetoh
- Klagetoh [Apache County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Klagetoh
- Nazlini [Apache County]
- Pine Springs [Apache County]
- Saint Michaels [Apache County]
- Steamboat [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Steamboat
- Steamboat [Apache County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Steamboat
- Toyei [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Toyei
- Toyei [Apache County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the west of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Toyei
- Wide Ruins [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wide Ruins
- Wide Ruins [Apache County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Cornfields
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wide Ruins
- Woodsprings [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodsprings
- Woodsprings [Apache County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the northeast of Cornfields
- Woodsprings has also been known as:
- Woodspring Trading Post
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodsprings
For more communities neighboring Cornfields, please visit our County-by-County Page for Cornfields.
Apache County ...
Cornfields is located in Apache County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Apache County: Graham, Greenlee, Navajo, Montezuma (CO), Catron (NM), Cibola (NM), McKinley (NM), San Juan (NM) & San Juan (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Cornfields ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cornfields.
Airports Near Cornfields ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Cornfields and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Cornfields.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Arizona
About Apache County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Cornfields. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Apache County: www.co.apache.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cornfields) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cornfields. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Cornfields
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cornfields. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.6515, Longitude: -109.6799
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Apache, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Cornfields), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|